Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 116 37.1%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 177 56.5%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Please provide the evidence that Trump twice told the crowds to behave peacefully before 2.24pm.

The only evidence uncovered so far is that he did not do this until quite some time after the main event - so I would like to see what you are citing and relying on please.

And don't just tell me to google it or look it myself - I have tried to, and I cannot find it anywhere. So, you must have links to something that shows this to have happened - please provide them.
Once on twitter,

During the speech,

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Yes, that's what I said

"During an April 2020 media briefing, Trump did ask members of the government's coronavirus task force to look into whether disinfectants could be injected inside people to treat COVID-19"

No it hasn't. He talked live in front of a group of reporters and said that disinfectant and UV light kills Covid, and then he went off script and suggested maybe we could look at getting those into the body to get rid of the virus.

So don't claim it's been debunked, it's true that he said it.

Obviously people take the piss (because he's an idiot, his advice is beyond stupid, and it's funny) and say 'oh my god he's telling people to drink bleach', which is not what he said (and not what Zeberdi or I claimed), but he did say about injecting disinfectant into people's bodies, which would not remove covid until it killed the patient.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Please provide the evidence that Trump twice told the crowds to behave peacefully before 2.24pm.

Once on twitter,

Yeah, that's at 2.38pm, after the violence had started. And the people already rioting in the Capitol weren't reading Twitter at that point.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Once on twitter,

During the speech,

So - the tweet was AFTER they were in the Capitol, and AFTER the violence...... That completely contradicts what you said had happened timeline wise. Do you agree?

Regarding the speech, you need to listen to what he actually said, and in the context of what else he said at the same speech.

The bit I guess you are referring to is "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." Now - that isn't exactly telling them to behave peacefully is it. He doesn't say 'behave peacefully'. And then after telling a lot of lies about the ballots, he ended up by telling them "And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.". In a speech, which bit do you go away with uppermost in your minds - a sentence about a fifth of the way in, or the sentences at the end?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I’m not sure if you’re dumb as a bag of cabbage, a troll, or a performance artist.

Either way, you’re quite entertaining.

Will you be gigging anywhere near Lancing anytime soon?
It is clearly an act. Olympic fishing.

Because no one can be that far down the rabbit hole.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Obviously people take the piss (because he's an idiot, his advice is beyond stupid, and it's funny) and say 'oh my god he's telling people to drink bleach', which is not what he said (and not what Zeberdi or I claimed), but he did say about injecting disinfectant into people's bodies, which would not remove covid until it killed the patient.

Which DOES make Trump a true idiot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here