Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 106 38.7%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 149 54.4%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 18 6.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What a pathetic, staged event…
amusing thing about people spoting this is staged (which it so obviously is), is their attention to the mic. not the fudging camera following her around. people are so used to watching tic-toks etc, they forget how much is set up.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Trump is now saying the quiet bit out loud. This is a vote for democracy. He is saying that if people vote for him this time then that is the end of elections. He loves dictators and really wants to be one.

I’m sure one of our resident Trump lickers will be along shortly to tell us that elections are woke or something

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Trump is now saying the quiet bit out loud. This is a vote for democracy. He is saying that if people vote for him this time then that is the end of elections. He loves dictators and really wants to be one.

Pretty sure what he was actually saying was that you won't need to vote in four years because he'll have fixed all the problems. But, as ever with Trump, he doesn't quite say things straightforwardly!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Pretty sure what he was actually saying was that you won't need to vote in four years because he'll have fixed all the problems. But, as ever with Trump, he doesn't quite say things straightforwardly!
I wish you were right but he has said this lots. Just vote this time. You won’t need to vote again.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
It is like that simpsons episode where Bart is writing “a vote for me is a vote for anarchy” and on the other candidate’s board it says “a vote for him is a vote for anarchy”

I am convinced democracy is under threat.
I think Trump would enjoy Putin's power

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here