Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The 2024-25 Loanee Tracker Thread

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Only issue is he'd be entering the final year of his contract.
Which he might be interested in extending if we're willing to give him a chance in the PL. All of that is a long way from now though.
Plus the added complication that he was one of our more expensive punts - around £7M quid. If he goes on banging them in in the CL, maybe we'll get some of that back if we can find a buyer in January. There may be an extension clause we can activate, but otherwise I can't see much that would persuade him to give up his chance of a decent signing on fee when he leaves for free in the summer.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
There may be an extension clause we can activate, but otherwise I can't see much that would persuade him to give up his chance of a decent signing on fee when he leaves for free in the summer.
I've heard there was indeed such a clause, and we activated it this past summer.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Has forced a yellow card already although it looked harsh.

Girona's first ever UCL home game and it looks half empty. Tinpot.
Girona can't use any of their temporary stands, they accepted the reduced capacity to allow them to play at home.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Is that Spanish Dave or a namesake who opened the scoring for Girona ?

Guess not as the scorer seems to be a central defender !

Last edited:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
.....and back in the real world (and the Champions League!)
In the Champions League:
Scherpen and Yalcouye start for Sturm Graz in the CL (Osman subbed after an hour);
In the Championship:
Brighton derby at Stoke! Andrew Moran starts in the no.10 role for the home team, up against Portsmouth, with Mark O'Mahony leading the line;
Jeremy Beadle keeps his place for Massive at Brizzle City.

Edit: memo to self: must learn to type faster!

Last edited:

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
You and me both. TNT Sports 9 in the UK...
Great goal.. we deserved to see that after watching the first 23...

Scherpen ok so far, Yalcouye overdoing some situations but easy to see the potential.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
.....and back in the real world (and the Champions League!)
In the Champions League:
Scherpen and Yalcouye start for Sturm Graz in the CL (Osman subbed after an hour);
In the Championship:
Brighton derby at Stoke! Andrew Moran starts in the no.10 role for the home team, up against Portsmouth, with Mark O'Mahony leading the line;
Jeremy Beadle keeps his place for Massive at Brizzle City.

Edit: memo to self: must learn to type faster!
O’Mahony opens his Pompey account to make it 1-1 but Stoke have retaken the lead.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
and then sum
They’d just gone 2-1 up when I posted.

They’ve now hit 5 goals in just over 10 mins. Tommy Cannon (not that one) has gone full Cole Palmer and Andy Moran has a goal too.

It’s made doubly hilarious but the fact it’s those twats from down the road it’s happening too (MO’M excluded obviously).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here