Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The 2022-2023 Loanee Tracker Thread

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can he play left back?

Potential Brighton (and ex-Brighton) LB derby up at Motherwell at lunch time today!
Will young Furlong keep his place in the Motherwell team (who have gt a few returning from injury, which could affect his chances although he's played the full 90 for several games now)?
Up against him in the Hearts team should be ex-Brighton youngster Alex Cochrane, a regular starter for the Jam Tarts.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can he play left back?

Potential Brighton (and ex-Brighton) LB derby up at Motherwell at lunch time today!
Will young Furlong keep his place in the Motherwell team (who have gt a few returning from injury, which could affect his chances although he's played the full 90 for several games now)?
Up against him in the Hearts team should be ex-Brighton youngster Alex Cochrane, a regular starter for the Jam Tarts.
Both started (as LWBs). Another (just about!) Brighton OB, Jon Obika, puts Motherwell 1-0 up at half time.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Scored last week as well. Nice if he manages to find some consistency in his game now. Would be a good solution for everyone if Basel decides to buy him at the end of the season.
Good to have yur European coverage back on here, Swanny (even if I do regard some of your posts in other threads as total codswallop!) I agree that Zeqiri is a seller, I think (hopefully we can get a bit for him) - but not one for the Albion first team.

Last edited:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
James Beadle starts for Crewe tonight away at Walsall. His senior debut I assume? Good luck to the lad. Regular keeper on the bench.
Good spot. Yes, senior debut, so good luck to him. Still only 18 and playing in League 2 - promising!

Sadly Teddy Jenks is out for the season with a tough hamstring injury. Had a difficult start to his loan spell at Crawley but had fought his way back into the first team recently. Saw him score a lovely goal against moneybags Salford a few weeks ago

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sadly Teddy Jenks is out for the season with a tough hamstring injury. Had a difficult start to his loan spell at Crawley but had fought his way back into the first team recently. Saw him score a lovely goal against moneybags Salford a few weeks ago
Not had a lot of luck with his loans, has he? Still, he's still only 20 (21 in a few days). Wonder where next for him next season.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Basel through to the Round of 16 of the Uefa Conference League after beating Trabzonspor 2-1 on aggregate - Zeqiri scored the winning goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here