Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 18 year old temp has just dropped my Albion mug.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Dont you just love NSC, where else would you get 9 pages (and counting) of reaction to a broken cup !

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think it is a bit pathetic getting all sweated up over an average looking woman in your office who wouldn't look twice at any of you and a bit out of order putting her picture on line for other sexless desperados to gawp at. The sort of thing that could, quite rightly get you sacked from a job.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think it is a bit pathetic getting all sweated up over an average looking woman in your office who wouldn't look twice at any of you and a bit out of order putting her picture on line for other sexless desperados to gawp at. The sort of thing that could, quite rightly get you sacked from a job.

Pipe down.

Who's getting 'all sweated up'?

Oh please don't start.
Did anyone actually find out what the fireworks were for?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
listen you numpty its obvious that a percentage of people on here are struggling for a shag so go and get you're jobs worth hat and enjoy yourself on saturday bye.

once again you are judging people you have no clue as what they are like! me quite happily married thanks and jobsworth how do you know what i am like at work?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh please don't start.
Did anyone actually find out what the fireworks were for?

Blimey! Buzzer and Alex D in total agreement shocker!

Nibble, it's a bit late to start taking the moral high ground here. Your binfests and flounces of late have been off the richter scale at times.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

blimey, what are you, mr serious all of a sudden

we're just having a laugh ffs, if you don't like the thread then f*** off and read a different one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here