Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 1 Million reply Thread

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Decades and centuries have nothing on a millennium, which is a period of 1,000 years. When looking back at previous millennia, there are a few slight deviations worth noting. Per the standard Gregorian calendar, the very first millennium didn't begin with year 0. It is characterized as the years 1 to 1000 AD or CE — which is actually 999 years. The second millennium AD, then, spanned from 1001 to 2000. And despite all of us throwing those Y2K celebrations at midnight on January 1, 2000, the third millennium AD technically began on January 1, 2001. Even so, a millennium is still 1,000 years. Here's to the fourth millennium AD — just 982 more years to go!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Shall us Albion fans go for a record?Post anything you like to try and get it up to 1 Million.Surely if the little Reading Fan can 215+ replys than we can get way more.

I'll start

ANYTHING

The thread will break before you even get close. vbulletin 4 cant handle threads longer than a few thousand replies before things start to go wrong. Or at least, not many of them. Can see Bozza has managed to get it to handle some big threads. Suspect it's the generally small size of this forum that helps - the total database size is small so the large threads aren't killing it (yet).

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The thread will break before you even get close. vbulletin 4 cant handle threads longer than a few thousand replies before things start to go wrong. Or at least, not many of them. Can see Bozza has managed to get it to handle some big threads. Suspect it's the generally small size of this forum that helps - the total database size is small so the large threads aren't killing it (yet).

Not everyone can climb the summit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_20th-century_summiters_of_Mount_Everest

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
santa-claus.jpg

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Another epic fail on NSC about trying to will another person to change their behaviour and thoughts about a subject.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here