Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's it!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Come on SW! It's time to fess up and admit you're a 6' 3" tranny, with size 11 feet and a massive attention-seeking problem that you vent on NSC!

(You're not alone on here, I should imagine :smile: )

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Its taken him nearly an hour to think of a funny come-back!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No thanks, we dont have turncoats. We didnt fight Archer to have your lot join us, you are not worthy to be a Brighton fan, you are and will have to remain a Nigel

True but then its ok for some STHers to buy ST on their plus 3s for fans of other clubs to sit in seats that STH's should be able to choose...

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
No thanks, we dont have turncoats. We didnt fight Archer to have your lot join us, you are not worthy to be a Brighton fan, you are and will have to remain a Nigel

I still believe as part of the care in the community act, we should extend our care, compassion and above all else, we hate you to them !!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
After the debacle yesterday, I'm a Brighton fan.
I've had enough of this shit!
I now live in Sussex so I really should follow my local team.
I quite fancy jumping on the weed bandwagon.
Kidding.
Or am I?

Nice to see you back SW,you used to post more regulary when you were winning games but unfortunately
like yourself many of your fans have vanished from here.
Your away form is abysmal and your only chance of safety is to win your home games,it should be an interesting couple of months.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Nice to see you back SW,you used to post more regulary when you were winning games but unfortunately
like yourself many of your fans have vanished from here.
Your away form is abysmal and your only chance of safety is to win your home games,it should be an interesting couple of months.

They don't seem to be turning up to games either. 287 of them made the trip to Swansea :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here