Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That'll Be Rioting In Croydon & Shit Northern Towns Tonight Then

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Boston again arrests and broken windows

there is 3000 Portugese living in the Boston area not one bit of trouble from them

but i am f***ed off with the wankers here they really know no bounds of ignorance.

the town still has scars from the france loss

knucle dragging twats get me out of here

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
lincs seagull said:

there is 3000 Portugese living in the Boston area not one bit of trouble from them

but i am f***ed off with the wankers here they really know no bounds of ignorance.

So the Yorkshiremen have it right.
Lincolnshire; strong in arm, weak in head.

Doesn't Motson come from Boston?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Raphael Meade said:
i see on the news this morning there were riots in jersey?!!!

seems a little bizarre to me... ???

i heard that too...bloody surprising!

i had the great fortune to spend a night in the provincial backwater that is st helier and i'm surprised that they can muster the energy to riot! sleepy sleepy sleepy place!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
About 10% of the population of Jersey is of Portugese descent. 'England fans' were trying to get to some sort of Portugese club or association.

Oval Gull

Feb 5, 2004
lincs seagull said:

I live just down the road from the Portuguese community's 'heartland' area of Stockwell. Last night there was the usual street party and celebratory noise - but no trouble or violence. They seem able to celebrate without causing widespread fear - why can't we? :angry:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
mona said:
So the Yorkshiremen have it right.
Lincolnshire; strong in arm, weak in head.

Doesn't Motson come from Boston?

Yep motson is from boston another twat

i have lived here for 10 years and it never stops the amazement of these tossers here those yorkies have it right.

they are a disgrace round here in breed twats the portugese are in hiding here worried why cant they celebrate i know they would have not been sore losers as us.

fire out side a kebab shop cant even get the right country:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
looney said:
I'm supporting the Czeckies now, who should I beat up if they lose?

some very large dogs called Great danes should be intresting.

how about a one on one with schemical

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
what about the blonde one that was married to stallone? Neilson?

Thats one hell of a great dane.

Do you want me to nut schmeikel into a pulp on site, or on air at half time if the czex are losing?

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
I rekon a smack on the nose so no one will notice just to let hem know then do him afterwards when hes there gloating.

Dolth Lundgren was he not a dane?

HE would be tought but a good scalp

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Must admit i was in a foul mood last night and punched a light out in the bar last night and bunged a mate across the floor outside:lolol:
Haven't been that angry for ages:angry: ???

aplogies galore this morning :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Leave the Portugese alone!
[where do the Swiss live?]

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I must admit i come very close to hitting someone at Lewes train station last night. I was waiting for a train home after the game when some people dressed in Dinner jackets, bow ties ects come pass. One asked me what the score was. When I told him he laughed and said I bet i had a better night then you then.

I just looked at him and for a a brief moment wanted to hit him. In the end i just smiled and walked away though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
I just looked at him and for a a brief moment wanted to hit him. In the end i just smiled and walked away though.

While on one level sort of admiring your self-restraint, can't help thinking the correct course of action would have been to smack the arrogant knobhead. Hope he got off the train at Croydon, where the unimaginative trolls did their usual tedious riot thang at chucking-out time. Shitting on their own doorstep. Like it was Pizza Hut's fault that England got knocked out or something :tosser:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Wilts said:
Um...hang on let's have a bit of sense here. Someone is in intensive care in* Reading tonight and god knows how it happened. So let not restrict things to supposedly "backward" places, it happens everywhere...

Just been out in town and its absolute mayhem. Why do we fight fans when we lose and hug them when we win. F*cking stupid :censored:

*not a coma as radio first reported...

and wasn't it not so long ago a foiegn student got stabbed to death in BRIGHTON during a world Cup some years back?

lincs seagull said:

In case you've forgotten, there are knuckle-dragging twats everywhere.

If you don't like Boston, why the f*** do you stay there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here