Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thatcher dead?

D

Deleted User X18H

It can only on NSC that British Prime Minister is attacked for all the wonderful improvements she made to Britain, when her main motive was to make Britain a better place for us all to live.

It can only on NSC that British Prime Minister is attacked for all the wonderful improvements she made to Britain, when her main motive was to make Britain a better place for us all to live.
You need to get out more.

Not "only on NSC", but in every industrial community in the country.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Only on NSC? :timmy:

Go google tory boy.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The most historically significant figure in this country since Churchill and the person most responsible for British society today.

Whether this is a good or bad thing is up to you.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yes she may one day leave this earth in body. But never in the hearts and minds of real, hard working, dilligent, ambitious and proud Englishmen.

well put.......but she isnt dead yet........you will certainly know on here when she is dead as there will be loonies everywhere rejoicing in the fact she is dead,they enjoy that sort of thing regardless of the fact she is also someones mother and granny.......i would love to be proven wrong,but i wont hold my breath

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Please, I'd prefer it HBnB is kept indoors at all times.

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

You need to remember what preceded her. She made tough decisions when they needed to be made and pulled Britain out of the depths......... Siimilar to now in many ways, unfortunately I'm not sure Cameron is capable.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Probably not, no.

Either some bizarre viral bollocks to do with a film or a coincidence involving another M.Thatcher.

The passing of this great lady will never be a good time for this blue through and through community so I hope when the horrible day does arrive it is during the Summer months due to the obvious week downtime we will all take to reflect and remember.

You missed off "how she ruined so many working class people's lives" or "to party"

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

D

Deleted User X18H

You missed off "how she ruined so many working class people's lives" or "to party"

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

She gave them colour telly's a chance to own their own home and as many Policemen at the collierys as they wanted.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
The most historically significant figure in this country since Churchill and the person most responsible for British society today.

Whether this is a good or bad thing is up to you.

responsible for british society today, think i will go for bad thing....

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Tony B-Liar is responsible for modern society as it is today. Thatcher didn't help though.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
She gave them colour telly's a chance to own their own home and as many Policemen at the collierys as they wanted.

There were probably no more hard working,proud, diligent Englishmen (as per another of your earlier posting drivel) than the miners. Let down by their union leaders....used as pawns in a political battle.... yes to both of these.

As opposed to the thick blue line who creamed overtime at a rate never previously seen, to smash the heart and soul out of a community.

I will never celebrate or cheer anyones death, however, let us remember that when the day of Mrs Thatchers death does arrive, the proud, hard working people of the collierys will still be with us..............unfortuately so will greedy bastards taking huge overtime pay at the expense of others.....

That in my mind and the mind of many will what she will be remembered for!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yes she may one day leave this earth in body. But never in the hearts and minds of real, hard working, dilligent, ambitious and proud Englishmen.

This....All you have to do is turn on the tv or read the papers or walk the streets to see what this country has become. Would never have happened in her day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here