Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That was for all of us who KEPT THE FAITH!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Oh behave! You've moaned enough at Micky this season when we lose, but now we win it's down to the OTHER manager. So, so hypocritical.

Did you think Leicester had a good second half? Did they adapt and do anything about Thornton? Did they press forward and look for the third goal? Would you be happy if your manager watched your side concede two goals befor making any substitutions? MA himself questioned whether he just got lucky.

Finally, let me give you a definition of the word hypocritical. If I have been questioning Mickeys judgement all season it would be hypocritical of me to then proclaim that the sun shone out of his ass after a lucky win. Still questioning his decision making after said flukey win (which is what I have done on here tonight) demostrates consistency, which is just about the complete opposite of being hypocritical.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
No, I didn't think Leicester had a particularly good second half, but then I didn't think we had a good first half. That's football, it evened out in the end. Some days managers make mistakes, some days it all goes well. You can only play what is put in front of you, so quite what Leicester did is of no interest to me.

You are hypocritical because when we lose/play badly you ONLY blame Micky. Then, when we win, following your logic you should be praising him. But no, you've changed your tune and blamed the whole thing on Nigel Pearson!

Why should I be praising him when he came on the radio completely flummoxed and admitted himself that he may of just got lucky?!?!? We've won one in ten and we were DIRE for most of tonight. This was NOT Istanbul!

A player who should have started turned the game around. I actually spoke to Kevin Thornton and Dean Cox after the first goal as they were warming up and told them they "should have been on the f***ing pitch". Kevva winked at me. It was the confidence boost he needed and the rest is history ;)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A player who should have started turned the game around. I actually spoke to Kevin Thornton and Dean Cox after the first goal as they were warming up and told them they "should have been on the f***ing pitch". Kevva winked at me. It was the confidence boost he needed and the rest is history ;)

Dear Jim

Will you please fix it for me to play football for Brighton instead of being on the bench.

Yours

Kevin aged 8

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Here's my thoughts:

We weren't great tonight, the first half was abysmal and much of the second half was pretty underwhelming as well, thank god Johnson isn't afraid to put in some decent shots because the rest of the team would have passed it round the area until the final whistle. The own goal was comical and a lucky winner, but its things like this that you need when you're looking to end a bad run of form.

Obviously a great, confidence boosting, win against a side who will be up the top at the end of the season. However, people moaning about Adams have been told to be patient since August, so lets not now start going all overboard with "told you so" playground stuff after one victory. We're still in the bottom half, we still have won just 1 match in 11 and we are still on relegation form, but lets wait and see if we can build from here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here