Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That video before the players come out....

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I may be in a minority of one, and it may sound a tad pervy, but the most exciting part of the video for me is when the sprinklers burst into life on the pitch. Sheer bliss.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I really like the pre match video. The only thing I would change is to turn the volume up a bit and the part when you come over the hill to see the AMEX I would do slower.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
It's bloody awesome.

End of thread.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
When I say 'this' video, I don't mean this one. I mean the current pre match video.
THis is the orginal one, its updated every few games, but he hasn't put the newer verisons on youtube.

The only different I would make long term, would be to play more of the Storer goal. I mean what true Brighton supporter over the age of 20 cannot watch this without a tear in the eye

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I dont think the OP was being serious, just using the fact to link the very funny video in his post.

This. I thought people would know it was just a joke. To be clear, I love the real video... It gives me goosebumps every time!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I think the whole thing is excellent.

Makes me remember our heritage, how far we've come, what we were, what we're becoming and more importantly it brings us all together.

The only thing that annoys me is that the volume isn't loud enough.

What he said!!!!!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Have just noticed the rather sneaky editing though. After the Reinelt goal at Hereford it shows a celebrating crowd at 34 seconds that is definately the celebrating crowd from Highbury in FA Cup semi after Jimmy Case scores. Then edits back to Hereford game!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here