Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Treacle (pardon the pun) who threw green custard over Mandelson has been ...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i find it hard to believe that some on here think it's ok to assault someone, damage their clothing and rant at someone because they disagree with the job they are doing. I have no time for Mandelson, or Blair, Prescott, Gerry Adams, Scott McGleish, Terry Venables or Robert Mugabe, but I know it's wrong to conduct a pre meditated attack on them. I hope this horrible woman has to do some very unpleasant community work.

Pitch invasion - just brought media attention to our cause. Even in those desperate times I couldn't condone a physical attack (well maybe a little one)on Archer, etc.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Pitch invasion - just brought media attention to our cause. Even in those desperate times I couldn't condone a physical attack (well maybe a little one)on Archer, etc.

Although an invasion is illegal - and something is either illegal or not illegal. So it's alright to assault Archer but not Mandleson ???

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the fact she threw it over Mandy..

I'm just still angry at that ilk because it was that Dan Glass(anti falmer git) who did a similar stunt for that lot last year..

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I thought Mandy made the good point about her..

"She didn't explain what she was protesting about, she was too busy throwing custard over me".

Sums those people up in my opinion, like Franks Brother says, its all about stunts and bandwagons as opposed to putting forward their message.

she has just about had her 15 minutes of fame

I would have a lot more respect for Mandy if he'd have done a Prescott and punched the bints lights out!

she would have had more than her 15 minutes then

i find it hard to believe that some on here think it's ok to assault someone, damage their clothing and rant at someone because they disagree with the job they are doing. I have no time for Mandelson, or Blair, Prescott, Gerry Adams, Scott McGleish, Terry Venables or Robert Mugabe, but I know it's wrong to conduct a pre meditated attack on them. I hope this horrible woman has to do some very unpleasant community work.

she will have some very unpleasant punishment if it gets that far if Mandy has anything to do with it
he would have been the last person to get on the wrong side of methinks

I would have a little more respect for the silly woman if she had been carrying a banner ....bit of a glory seeker IMHO

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Let's put this in perspective. It was a bit of green custard. I dread to think what you classify pea-shooters as.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Ms Deen, Dan Glass and other self-righteous, middle class protesters essentially see themselves as being above the law.
Such behaviour in a football stadium would be considered far more serious ....which is absurd as "attacking" a cabinet minister, even an odious one, is dangerous because of security issues.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought Mandy made the good point about her..

"She didn't explain what she was protesting about, she was too busy throwing custard over me".

Sums those people up in my opinion, like Franks Brother says, its all about stunts and bandwagons as opposed to putting forward their message.

....but she got her message across. Everyone knows what she was protesting about.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Interesting point made in the Times today:

'What if she had been an Real IRA gunperson?' Mr Mandelson recently turned down police protection, in spite of the fact that 2 weeks ago it was warned that the Real IRA were planning some sort of attack and the fact that he used to be Northern Ireland minister.

Quite simply, why are protestors allowed to get so close to Governament ministers - the home secretary had an unwelcome campaigner at one of her policy events this morning too.

Thought I would share that with you all, not really sure why!

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What would be the point of topping Mandy? I can't see that has any relevance at all.

In our democracy you can pretty much take out any politician you wanted if you were set upon it.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
She went to school with me and she and her mum are both silly tarts.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
First time in my life I've ever had the slightest incy wincy bit of sympathy for Mandelson.

Normally, seeing or hearing his smarmy smugness makes me want to :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here