Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Tory banner offends me please remove it lol

My initial response was "oh god, that's gonna cause a ruckus".

Then I realised, no matter whether I or anyone here voted for him, he is now the Prime Minister of our country. He is taking office today and it's a "moment", so I don't mind having it up for a few days.

Ruckus? I believe the word you are searching for is Binfest :thumbsup:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Can't say i'm bothered despite being a labour supporter. The bottom line is with have a new PM and it's a fairly big day. Nothing wrong with it being there for a bit.

Not sure I agree with "NSC voted for change" mind!

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
You bitter little man! And soooo trusting of "New" Labour's scaremongering crap!

No just have experience of previous tory governments their only ever good for the 30 ish % the represent, they are not a socially inclusive party. Its good to see all the BNP muppets on here are actually closet tories, the tories will never break from their hard line, anti european, racist, facist, eliist hard core and that is why the are to be loathed and distrusted.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can we not use this instead ?

Attachments

• v7skdk.jpeg
    v7skdk.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 113

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
As an individual with strong opinions; the last 13 years have been utter, utter shit. I can only hope that this "change" brings a substantive and real improvement to the circumstances of those caught in the middle of a, hither to, unfair society.

I was proud to see Cameron take office yesterday. Let's be brutal here, Labour (Brown et al.) lost the election, and as such should have gone last week. Con. majority or otherwise. I would have been really pissed if they'd clung to power like some parasitic retirement home for the terminally insidious.

The banner should stay - we the country have voted for change, therefore so did NSC.

Last edited:

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
should be taken down but then bozza is probably w**nking over that picture like all the other tories on here who consider the daily mail a jizz rag.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I voted Tory, take the logo down Bozza!

Posters may not be neutral but the board should be.

If Labour had won I would be very p***ed off to see a Labour celebration on NSC.

Mate, you need to chill out.

I for one am very greatfull for the work that Bozza does on our behalf to give us this Board. If he gets his kicks from this little wind-up, then good luck to him!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
should be taken down but then bozza is probably w**nking over that picture like all the other tories on here who consider the daily mail a jizz rag.

Did you used to be in the debating society at school? :lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Bozza is just having a laugh. I don't even think he votes Tory. Chill out and relax, the Sun is shining and Super Dave is at Number 10. A brighter future today :thumbsup:

funny how opinions change

I thought Davis came out on top and made Cameron look like the novice he is. But it is Boring Grey Man ( John Major mark 2 ) V Annoying little upstart. Brown would eat Cameron up for breakfast I think.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Jesus H Christ......some people really need to lighten up. How in gods name it offends some beggars belief.

As some have said, it's a bit of a joke and it's not as if it's permanent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here