Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] That 'Special Relationship' you had with the Hibees

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Did it ever start?

I believe a young Hibee keeper came down here in the summer to gain some knowledge from Roberts and co.

I thought that was more what it was all about - working together and exchanging ideas at youth and coaching levels, not necessarily doing loan deals.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Our CEO Ben Kensall has admitted that 'it's a dead duck. **** all happened.You leant players to the Sheep and to the Jambos and ****all happened with Hibs.What a waste of time.
Here's evidence that we leant players to the Sheep.

Attachments

• Webster sheep.jpg
    Webster sheep.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 176

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I could never understand why the Albion thought that having a tie-up with one SPL club was ever a good idea. We have a dozen or so players that need to be loaned out every year and the SPL is an excellent league for developing players, and what with Covid/Brexit it's not surprising we'd want players at 3 or 4 different clubs.

If the Hibs thing was going to work then players like Connolly and Caicedo should have gone up there and Nisbet / Doig come down here. Instead, one of our best loan prospects Cochrane is have a super season at Hearts.

Probably because Hearts was the better choice on that occasion.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Our CEO Ben Kensall has admitted that 'it's a dead duck. **** all happened.You leant players to the Sheep and to the Jambos and ****all happened with Hibs.What a waste of time.

Ah yes. The guy who signed the most embarrassing shirt sponsor in Premier League history.

052-ncfc-bk8-2021.jpg

(That's the dick on the right)

bk8.jpg

(That's a hot dog on the left)

Good luck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here