Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Ship off Brighton

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Been there now for about a week. Bobbing about on its own.

Do you think someone should go out there and see if they're okay? Not me, I haven't got a boat.

Maybe its like a modern day Marie Celeste or they've fallen victims to Pirates?:guns:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
T'uther half and I did our usual Ovingdean constitutional yesterday and quite a way out we swam past a blue wet suit glove vertical/upright in the water, its fingers reaching out above the surface. The water wasn't clear enough to see if there was anyone attached to the glove and being a bit freaked we didn't want to get too close and carried on past it. On the way back we passed the glove again, still upright in the water and I gingerly swam closer and pinched one of the glove's fingers, which felt solid, as if there was something in it (although it was probably just water) at which point I let out a girly scream and we made for the shore with the freaky glove waving us on.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
T'uther half and I did our usual Ovingdean constitutional yesterday and quite a way out we swam past a blue wet suit glove vertical/upright in the water, its fingers reaching out above the surface. The water wasn't clear enough to see if there was anyone attached to the glove and being a bit freaked we didn't want to get too close and carried on past it. On the way back we passed the glove again, still upright in the water and I gingerly swam closer and pinched one of the glove's fingers, which felt solid, as if there was something in it (although it was probably just water) at which point I let out a girly scream and we made for the shore with the freaky glove waving us on.

So You just left the dead diver floating there in the sea ! :(

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Is it this one

showphoto.aspx

could be the Kiowa Spirit

Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I can see it from my bedroom window, and I've been wondering what it's doing there too.

It certainly looks like the one in the photo posted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here