Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

that Scumhampton player who got sent off yesterday

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
surely worthy of more than a 3 game ban? absolutely ridiculous challenge, could've easily snapped both legs of the B'Muff player

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Incredible tackle. Not sure the bloke had a clue where he was when flying through the air. Pretty comical

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
It looked like something from Streetfighter, Idiot deserves having the book thrown at him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I agree with Claridge etc in the studio - he seemed to not realise what he'd done and just seemed to get a little confused. Was an awful tackle though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was a crap challenge, and can't argue with the card, but also quite clearly just one of those ill-judged ones where he's committed himself and found it too late to abort by the time he's realised he's nowhere near the ball. Never going to break any legs as the Bournemouth player was in the air.

I genuinely think this was an innocent cock-up, as opposed to a pre-meditated bit of nastiness. You could see from his reaction that he was pretty mortified. No need for any further punishment IMHO.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was a crap challenge, and can't argue with the card, but also quite clearly just one of those ill-judged ones where he's committed himself and found it too late to abort by the time he's realised he's nowhere near the ball. Never going to break any legs as the Bournemouth player was in the air.

I genuinely think this was an innocent cock-up, as opposed to a pre-meditated bit of nastiness. You could see from his reaction that he was pretty mortified. No need for any further punishment IMHO.

Agreed. I did feel a tiny bit sorry for him after seeing his reaction. It was like 'did i really just do that?!' type thing

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

This.
Don't often agree with Steve Claridge, but on this issue i certainly did.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
he could've done some very serious damage, 5 game ban minimum regardless of what team he plays for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here