Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That police box at Falmer...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Or whatever it's called, it's pretty big isn't it? Will it double/share as a tv studio when the camera's roll into town? And if not have they earmarked a place for a tv studio?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
i assumed it was a tv studio...

Doubt the police would need a box in the corner with all the cctv. I know that at Old Trafford every seat can be seen with cctv so i should think we can get that done.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Thanks, so I guess it will be one of the boxes that doubles up at a studio?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Here are some details taken from the planning drawings which can all be found here: Brighton and Hove Albion Amex Stadium

Control room from "First floor plan-proposed"
control room.JPG

Press area from "Lower ground floor plan-proposed"
This is the pres room - they will watch the game from above the tunnel entrance.
pressarea.JPG

TV Camera platforms are dotted about, but there are two shown on the first floor plan above and behind each goal.

Not sure where the TV commentators will sit.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The 'main' TV Cameras will be located in the West Stand on the upper tier front-centre. If you zoom in on the webcam shot to that location you will see a box like structure.

Here are some details taken from the planning drawings which can all be found here: Brighton and Hove Albion Amex Stadium

Control room from "First floor plan-proposed"
View attachment 20952

Press area from "Lower ground floor plan-proposed"
This is the pres room - they will watch the game from above the tunnel entrance.
View attachment 20953

TV Camera platforms are dotted about, but there are two shown on the first floor plan above and behind each goal.

Not sure where the TV commentators will sit.

Only 10 showers for the away team and no big bath. and only 12 for us! WHich will be fun, given that teams now have to name up to seven subsitutes of which five can play. So that could mean 16 sweaty, muddy men all wanting to fit into 10 shower cubicles at the same time.

oooh er missues. Talk about playing up to a reuptation BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here