Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Peado Thread

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
munster monch said:
It's not a joking matter, FULL STOP.

I did chuckle a bit though on the NSP thread about the guy with the IRA contacts.

...I thought was a bit gay as well, and Morris Day is NSC's very own El Pres:ohmy:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
dwayne said:
...I thought was a bit gay as well, and Morris Day is NSC's very own El Pres:ohmy:

Curses, and if it wasn't for you pesky investment banking types I would have got away with it. :wave:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
dwayne said:
people do get me on here biscuit look how popular my threads are.

You remind me of Rik from the Young Ones when you say things like that Dwayne.

No offence, just an observation :lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
munster monch said:
You remind me of Rik from the Young Ones when you say things like that Dwayne.

No offence, just an observation :lolol:

people pay for this kind of entertainment mister:smokin:

DJ Leon said:
Of course the paedo-japesters don't mean it. Sadly though 'wind-ups' are the most prevelant form of humour on NSC these days. Saying something outrageous or something clearly unreasonable always gets a reaction - most NSC posters find them funny.

Personally, I've never thought wind-up threads were funny and am not surprised that there's now posted 'jokes' about paedophiles.

Chris Morris it most certainly isn't.

Chris Morris it certainly is.

He did an entire series called Nathan Barley where he had a go at the post-modern funsters who like to wind up people on subjects like rape and peado stuff :)

I never knew how our own Nathan Barleys on NSC recovered from the shame of being "outed" by Morris's brilliant expose, but they're a resilient bunch with ten years of rubbish lad culture on their side, so they keep going :smokin:

Ah well, it should be remembered they're only trying to have a laugh, so it's not worth getting too steamed up about.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Edit: wrong thread.

While I'm here though, 'down with kiddie fiddlers!'

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here