Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] ‘That’ Palace sticker

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I am absolutely horrified that anyone could even think of sticking this kind of right wing sxxt around and NO football supporters of any club I know would agree with it at this time in particular.

As a palace fan who has always been rightfully proud of our multi cultural fan base and team I am saddening.

Although a few years ago there were a few fat shaven headed 50 / 60 year olds who tried to get the “no surrender” chant going, but were drowned out by booing and being told to shut the fxxk up. So I do know there are a few genuine stains that think they support Palace.

I absolutely despair in humanity sometimes.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I am absolutely horrified that anyone could even think of sticking this kind of right wing sxxt around and NO football supporters of any club I know would agree with it at this time in particular.

As a palace fan who has always been rightfully proud of our multi cultural fan base and team I am saddening.

Although a few years ago there were a few fat shaven headed 50 / 60 year olds who tried to get the “no surrender” chant going, but were drowned out by booing and being told to shut the fxxk up. So I do know there are a few genuine stains that think they support Palace.

Well said said sir, well said [emoji1319][emoji1319]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If there's the same sticker but claiming to be millwall and palace there must be a fair chance it's nothing to do with either club. Rather it's the BNP or similar just using the clubs names.

It just seems unlikely that both clubs would come up with the same sticker at the same time.

….or they just buy them from the same printers

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

But if your fans base themselves on Italian right wing Ultras then you are going to attract some wrong-uns . No ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Interesting. Possibly some copy cat-ism going on then. Of course it could still be a racist group using football clubs names. I wonder if there are any more of these stickers with different clubs on?

Could be centrally printed by the Football Lads Alliance with them sending different versions out to their members. Just their sort of ‘far right’ thing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If there's the same sticker but claiming to be millwall and palace there must be a fair chance it's nothing to do with either club. Rather it's the BNP or similar just using the clubs names.

It just seems unlikely that both clubs would come up with the same sticker at the same time.

This.

As soon as I saw it I viewed it with skepticism.

As far as I'm concerned, until it's proved otherwise, this is not the work of actual Palace fans.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Could be centrally printed by the Football Lads Alliance with them sending different versions out to their members. Just their sort of ‘far right’ thing.

Good point, maybe Chicken Run knows, seen him share a FLA 'meme' on here.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
But if your fans base themselves on Italian right wing Ultras then you are going to attract some wrong-uns . No ?

Terrible argument, and goading of Loz.
St Pauli have the most left wing, inclusive, ultras that are idolised around the world, who modelled themselves on the Italian ultras and I’m sure there are left wing ultras in Italy as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here