Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That North Koren parade is WELL good!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Kewl thread... Nazi's, nutters and mad anti western antics, If I had a nuclear bomb, I too would HAVE to have a go with it (like the almost irresistable desire to set off fireworks bought too early combined with Stella Artois!)

And I probably wouldn't even bother finding a disused coal mine.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Kewl thread... Nazi's, nutters and mad anti western antics, If I had a nuclear bomb, I too would HAVE to have a go with it (like the almost irresistable desire to set off fireworks bought too early combined with Stella Artois!)

And I probably wouldn't even bother finding a disused coal mine.

Innit.

Thanks to MoH I have read LOADS about the Nasti's on the interweb today. I used to LOVE learning about how they came to power, well interesting stuff. Not good interesting as the Nazis were horribobs but interesting none the less.

Oct 25, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
So...APART from having 1/3 of its population living in starvation, the world's largest stadium, torch-lit million strong "anti-imperialist" processions ripped off from the Nazis AND the setting off of massive nuclear explosions in abandoned coal mines in the north, WHAT has Kim Jong-Il done for us?

the worlds largest stadium can be found in czech republic:)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I reckon we should hire them to do the opening ceromany at the 2012 olympics.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Rougvie said:
I reckon we should hire them to do the opening ceromany at the 2012 olympics.
Who, the Nazis?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
tommy boy said:
the worlds largest stadium can be found in czech republic:)

The World's Largest FOOTBALL stadium can be found in North Korea.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Man of Harveys said:
Damn - you're RIGHT. With room for NINE football pitches too. Better used for its original purpose of having millions of smiling Soviet-fed children waving flags etc etc. - which is exactly what the one in North Korea's used for, I guess.
http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_menu/past_future/pictures/past_stadiums/prague_strahov.shtml

Browsing through that website it seems an "Olympic Stadium" is being built in Bagdhad.

Are the 2016 Olympics going to be held there?

2016 Hosts?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Virgo's Haircut said:
Are the 2016 Olympics going to be held there?

Don't be ridiculous. They could never hold the Olympics in a crime-and terrorism-ridden shit hole, where all local infrastructure, especially transport and healthcare, is entirely inadequate to provide even the most basic provisions after years of brutal government, and where successive attempts to address the situation by the authorities all fail miserably.

Where are they in 2012 again? :dunce:

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Man of Harveys said:
Don't be ridiculous. They could never hold the Olympics in a crime-and terrorism-ridden shit hole, where all local infrastructure, especially transport and healthcare, is entirely inadequate to provide even the most basic provisions after years of brutal government, and where successive attempts to address the situation by the authorities all fail miserably.

Where are they in 2012 again? :dunce:

Andorra?

comunal.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Put it this way. Its turn out to the parade or your relatives go missing.

Quite simple really.

or starve.:(

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In fact that looks more like the old withdean before we moved in!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Garry Nelson's Left Foot said:
What a GREAT thread. Is their an inverse correlation between the quality of a nation's parade skills and the level of dictatorship?

Definitely. Nicolae Ceausescu's flag-waving children kitsch parades were over the top even by the standards of cold war central Europe. My mate's wife used to be in them.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Man of Harveys said:
Definitely. Nicolae Ceausescu's flag-waving children kitsch parades were over the top even by the standards of cold war central Europe. My mate's wife used to be in them.

I never realised Ceausescu was a big parade man but, inspired by your snippet of information, I had a quick google image search for Ceausecu and his parades. Somewhat disconcertingly on the first page was this image:

bluewater-shopping-centre-2.jpg

Blue water shopping centre:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here