Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That 'Jamie' thread

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I think it should be released uncensored, but only into a section where NSC members can get it (those who have been members for over 6 months to stop the "join and see" brigade). As Bozza has announced this, I imagine it is something that he is thinking about releasing. Of course, if you want you could send me the entire thread and I will have a look through from a strictly "legal" point of view....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
didn't nsc almost crash because it was linked to so many other forums?

alas, i'd only read the first 6 pages or so and was about to move on to the next one when it was deleted

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Could someone give a brief synopsis of it?

I think I know what it was about but I'm not sure I'm thinking of the right one?

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Could someone give a brief synopsis of it?

I think I know what it was about but I'm not sure I'm thinking of the right one?

Kid makes his version of NSC. Asks people on here to PAY to use his site. Someone hacked it. He then calls all Brighton fans gay. Bozza posted where he lived on NSC. People ruined his life. :clap2:

And I got away with it all... :p

*I didn't actually hack his site.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Have to be honest, the thread was worth the admissiom fee alone.

Taxis and pizzas anyone..........

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll have another review of it tomorrow night to make sure I didn't miss anything as it's 23 pages long and needed a lot of selective editing. I'll hope to get it live again tomorrow night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here