Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Halifax "ice ice baby" ad....

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
.... Has got to be the most frickin annoying ad ever!:tantrum:

I mean, someone actually paid a marketing company to come up with that crap and then mulled it over and agreed it would be a great way to attract business.

Every time it comes on I want to punch that bint and ram that microphone right up her overdraft facility.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its got to be up there with the Go Compare campaign for sheer obnoxiousnous.

The fact that we're talking about it means they've won though. You do realise that.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Its got to be up there with the Go Compare campaign for sheer obnoxiousnous.

The fact that we're talking about it means they've won though. You do realise that.

bugger:facepalm:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Just heard it so changed channels and it was on that one too..hate it

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sorry, she does something for me that is nothing to do with Independent Financial Advice. Must be the head movement...

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
.... Has got to be the most frickin annoying ad ever!:tantrum:

I mean, someone actually paid a marketing company to come up with that crap and then mulled it over and agreed it would be a great way to attract business.

Every time it comes on I want to punch that bint and ram that microphone right up her overdraft facility.

an adman would say it's done its' job - you've remembered the ad and the company - that's all it's there for ... not to entertain you

(i find her head movement a bit creepy tbh)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Those adverts annoy me so much I would not use any of those products or services out of protest for polluting my TV screen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here