Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That gareth bale, he looks like a chimp Sunderland fans

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
All his bookings are for cheating and now banned for his next match, suggest you are a bigger knob

I watched the game and the replays and it was without doubt a foul, he did not cheat and the pundits did all agree he was dealt a rough deal by the match officials.

All players try it on and he most certainly did not on this occasion.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Bale is a cheat and hopefully the FA ban him for a 100 years to teach him a lesson

Like many on here I find your stupid and childdish comments boring and VERY unfunny.

I have spoken with a few people who know you in real life and in all fairness all of them all stick up for you, so please stop making these stupid and silly child like comments, which honestly are not funny at all.

Thanks
Tony.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I missed Bale's dive/"dive", but Defoe had a bad one in the first half an should have been booked himself.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Bales interview after gave you the impression he feels he is in the right to go down if anyone touches him. Shame he is tarnishing his reputation with all this.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Like many on here I find your stupid and childdish comments boring and VERY unfunny.

I have spoken with a few people who know you in real life and in all fairness all of them all stick up for you, so please stop making these stupid and silly child like comments, which honestly are not funny at all.

Thanks
Tony.

Very serious and patronising. :facepalm:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I watched the game and the replays and it was without doubt a foul, he did not cheat and the pundits did all agree he was dealt a rough deal by the match officials.

His right knee was touched but he made no attempt to complete his next step with his left, he was already swallow diving. Yes he was touched but IMO dived again.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Booked again for diving, should be banned for 6 months for cheating

I Watched the whole game.

If you take a look at the Slow motion replay, He WAS actually fouled. he got tapped into the back of his right knee, Which would send anyone off balance.

The fact is, That because he has simulated too many times in the past, Refs will no longer give him the benefit of the doubt.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Bale was still awesome !

P.S

Commentary Was ruined by the very Biased Niall Quinn. He didn't try hard enough to hide it.. it was getting very annoying.

Why oh why do sky do this. I mean, How can a guy who has spent the best part of his career at Sunderland, AND a director be objective..

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Thanks
Tony.

Who made you judge and jury of how people can act? He's not doing anything against forum rules or similar.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bale was still awesome !

P.S

Commentary Was ruined by the very Biased Niall Quinn. He didn't try hard enough to hide it.. it was getting very annoying.

Why oh why do sky do this. I mean, How can a guy who has spent the best part of his career at Sunderland, AND a director be objective..

In love with the diving chimp. :blush:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
94531.jpg

Can't see it myself.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Exactly this. He is not a chet. If you are running at defences at the speed he is any slight touch can bring u down. The so called dive he was booked for today was a foul as the guys are was across bales chest and his knee clipped bales ankle. Both pundits agreed it was a foul.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Having been at The SOL today I have to say he's a wonderful player. Is there a better, more exciting one in The Premier League?
As for his dive, Defoe's was much clearer and more deserving of a yellow card.
Tottenham Hotspur are a very good side.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Bales interview after gave you the impression he feels he is in the right to go down if anyone touches him. Shame he is tarnishing his reputation with all this.
Saying he had a right to go down as he was touched IS DIVING and he has just admitted it. Does Bale think its a non contact sport??

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
What about the Suarez pen against stoke then. Fair enough he was held back,but for someone who was held back around the shoulder area his legs seemed to go from beneath him I'm afraid it looks to be part of the game. Which is something I am not happy about but I am sure there are many examples

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here