Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That case in Austria

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Unbelievable. Can you imagine living in a cramped, 3 roomed, sound proofed dungeon, raped systematically and having seven kids as a result.

:sick:

Shame the bloke is in his 70s. Sadly his dying days won't be painful enough.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And the wife knew NOTHING.

v v strange
Yes.

"I don't believe this dear, some sod's left a FOURTH baby on our front door. Will you look after it for an hour or so? I'm, erm, nipping to the garden shed for a quick smoke. Via the cellar. Again"

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And the wife knew NOTHING.

v v strange

Thats the bit I cannot understand.

''I`m just off to the cellar again dear for a couple of hours. Dont bother coming down darling, I`m only going to rotate the Chateau Rothschild 72''

Dont get it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes.

"I don't believe this dear, some sod's left a FOURTH baby on our front door. Will you look after it for an hour or so? I'm, erm, nipping to the garden shed for a quick smoke. Via the cellar. Again"

He explained that bit to his wife by saying that the missing daughter kept returning and dropping off her unwanted children.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Belgium had a couple of cases didn't it. One where about 4 young girls were found buried, after one survivor escaped from a dungeon where she had been kept for ages.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Danny Seagull, that bit of text under your username looks quite funny in this thread!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
In all seriousness, I bet they themselves are asking this very question. Two similar cases in a couple of years, both in Austria. :nono:

And didn't Belgium have some shocking case recently with a paedophile ring?
And "we" have had Fred and Rosemary West with their very own cellar, kids and sex toys combo. It's likely just to be a horrible coincidence.

The only beginning of any kind of explanation for two cases in the same small country that I can think of is, I believe, Vienna aside, it's a pretty rural/rustic country as well as obviously very mountainous, so communities can be quite isolated. Not, of course, that that's any great excuse whatsosever for locking your offspring in a cellar and f***ing them, I hasten to add.

Can you believe the genius of the doctor that was treating the kid? To deduce something on that scale was afoot from treating an ill child before you? Amazing.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Why were only some of the children locked up and what made him decide which ones were locked up and which ones weren't, I don't understand how he can choose, and do it all in the first place obviously.
Sick bastard :rant:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And "we" have had Fred and Rosemary West with their very own cellar, kids and sex toys combo. It's likely just to be a horrible coincidence.
Indeed, although both Austrian cases that I know of involved incest. :ohmy:

Can you believe the genius of the doctor that was treating the kid? To deduce something on that scale was afoot from treating an ill child before you? Amazing.
He found a note in the kid's top pocket. But as you point out, it's not the sort of thing I'd necessarily deduce from such a note...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Indeed, although both Austrian cases that I know of involved incest. :ohmy:
...as did the Roses - I think they finally caught up with them because he shagged their daughter who talked about it at school.

A relative of mine does counselling and has been counselling a child from London whose dad is a paedo and whose mother regularly enjoys conjugal relations with the family dog. Yes, in front of the kids. It's a truly shit world sometimes.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
...as did the Roses - I think they finally caught up with them because he shagged their daughter who talked about it at school.

A relative of mine does counselling and has been counselling a child from London whose dad is a paedo and whose mother regularly enjoys conjugal relations with the family dog. Yes, in front of the kids. It's a truly shit world sometimes.

Oh my god, that is truly horrific.

I always wonder how such people find each other. '3 years into the relationship Mick revealed he liked to have sex with children which was a relief as I could finally get away with f***ing the family Boxer'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here