Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That BT advert

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The newest one in the 'series' where they are calling their family and friends, is one of the scenes in Lewes?

Looks like they are staning on the bridge over the Ouse by Argos and there is a Harveys sign on one side.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I drove over that bridge several times 30 tonne up years ago, unaware it was a 7 tonne limit :blush:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The newest one in the 'series' where they are calling their family and friends, is one of the scenes in Lewes?

Looks like they are staning on the bridge over the Ouse by Argos and there is a Harveys sign on one side.

Yes it is, The John Harvey Tavern I beleive

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yes, it is Cliffe bridge. Most of the Phones-4-U ads are made in Newhaven.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
do you think the bt woman might live in sussex then?

she seems quite brighton ... single mum, good career, milf.

my only reason for not believing this story is that one of her mates on the phone in lewes is black, and you don't get black people in sussex.

or is it just an advert?

or maybe she went to university elsewhere and she knows the black girl from uni who is just visiting her mate in lewes?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
my only reason for not believing this story is that one of her mates on the phone in lewes is black, and you don't get black people in sussex.
You sound like a white Rhodesian now living in the UK and who is still living in the past :lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
She certainly seems self absorbed and humourless enough to be a credible Lewes resident.

If the agencies brief was to create a fictional couple whose tedious on/off relationship dilemmas and general dislikeability ensured that the entire country despised them and hoped they split up, and that the negativity would reflect badly on the already unpopular company they were advertising, then its champers all round for those involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here