Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That bloody annoying Frog thing for mobiles

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The sight of a strange blue-grey frog with a helmet and goggles, revving up an imaginary motorbike while making an infuriating "ding ding dididing" noise, is familiar to much of the country. In fact to most of them it's too familiar... far, far too familiar.

Adverts for the Crazy Frog mobile phone ringtone have played hundreds of times on certain TV channels over the past few weeks; it has earned an estimated £10m, and according to the company selling it, is the most successful ringtone in the world. Now a dance mix has been recorded and played on Chris Moyles's Radio 1 breakfast show.

sweet mother of all that is pure and evil in this world of crappy ringtones...nice if you can think something like that up!

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
I'm happy to say I have no idea what you're talking about.

you're the lucky one then!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
they drive me round the bend, when ever your on a bus some half wit will have it going on in his pocket! :angry:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
That was played yesterday morning and I made myself late for work cos I had to find and play some better music to get it out of my head! I dont think I would have made it through the day with that tune playing over and over in my head :nono: :angry:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I hate that frog but everytime it comes on the TV my six month old son stops whatever he is doing and stares at the screen until its finished then carries on doing whatever he was doing before hand.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
On the news last night they were interviewing PIKIES that ordered this or similar ringtones piccys and are now receiving text crap at £1.50 a message

HA HA The jokes on you boy'o

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
As much as people talk about this, the only time I've ever heard it is on the advert...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
People who have the frog ringtone are kunts.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Be careful, the Singing Beavers are about to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here