Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That BB Chantelle thingy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did anyone catch that annoying persons airtime filler on BBC3, that started at Christmas and still seems to be on.

Anyway the only time all things Big Brother crosses my radar is on programmes like that, so I was so surprised to see Chantelle.

At least that's who I thought it was, what with the inflated lips, fake boobs, odd looking botox face, she was an all round mess.

They even showed her 'then' so you could see how bad she looks now.
Can someone please put 2 photos up. (as I proved last Sunday, me/google crome/NSC uploading, isn't working at the moment)

Anyway to ice the cake, she even said:-
"I love BB, without out it I wouldn't be the person I am now".

Look in the mirror luv.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Chantelle+Houghton%5B2%5D

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Spotted in the tan shop across from Waitrose last summer, I was waiting for the missus to come out of the toaster

Yes, you would

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
She looks smacked out. Totally vague and expressionless.

There was something innocent and cute about her at first but then fame got to her, she ditched Preston, filled her boots on cosmetic "enhancements" and lost touch with reality.

She was never drop dead gorgeous but she did carry an air of bubbly fun which I liked. She seemed down to earth, happy go lucky and personable. Her lack of smarts didn't work against her and I certainly had a soft spot for her.

Now she's just another vacuous, boring, vain publicity whore with no redeeming features.

Such a waste

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Yes she does. She did live with husband Preston who is a local lad and I saw them in Sainsbury's a few times during their brief romance. Now they are split up I think she still calls the area home despite being an Essex girl underneath

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks for that, but Judging by the TV footage I was watching, that's not even close to the image I was expecting.
To me that looks 'new' false, where as on telly she looked like it had all drooped a bit.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not sure if any of these are what you saw, google aren't coming up with any especially hideous, but it could just be my searching skills.

a31f4848624b9769_chantelle_houghton_dressed_up_as_airline_pilot.jpg

Chantelle_Houghton_438755a.jpg

chantelle_houghton_2097110.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The pink dress photo seems to be heading in the right direction, unlike her face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here