Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That bad even Leeeeroy was lost for words!!!

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
BensGrandad said:
How dare you question the Chairman if it wasnt for him supporting us at Hereford we wouldnt be in existance now.

We would probably be known as AFC Brighton and playing in the same league as Worthing Utd.

You must remember that the chairman has always said there is money avilable for players but is it his fault MM could not find any and DW has found 2.

Will it be his fault if we fail to make midtable, as he hoped, and drop into the relegation zone. Of course it won't.

Nice attempt at being ironic....!

I think most people already know your true views...

I,m not trying to "character assassinate" Dick.....I think he,s done wonderfully well in THE PAST.......but I,m seriously questioning our direction now...........and a number of the decisions that have been made by our Chairman in the last 3 to 4 years...

1) Appointing Hinshelwood....seemed the cheap option to me, just when we needed a proven manager

2) Did Coppell turn us down before that fateful season started
..???

3) Why sack Mcghee after half a dozen games... ...surely he must have known his position was untenable after the boardroom split became public knowledge....?

4) Dick seems to have a habit of taking things to wire........why...?

5) Taylor left because of unreasonable transfer budgets.....not Falmer

6) Unpalletable as it is, LDC are winning the propaganda war......surely with all the spin about money coming out, I would thought Dick,s expertise in the advertising world should have been able to counteract these statements to the wider public......no good just telling us supporters,.....we,re already the converted...!

Fragmented Badger said:
What did Leroy say today?

The most intelligent thing he has ever said:

"

"

Last edited:

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
Uncle Spielberg said:
Harty was very upbeat, it is after all and said and done a game of football, lets have a reality check.

People in Baghdad are wondering if their head will be blown off going to the shops and back.

Are you two people schizophrenic......??????

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that Dk will have to stand up and be counted if we get relegated again this season, which is becoming more likely, as we have got the losing habit.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The pills have run out

Yoda

English & European
Skint Gull said:
I remember us getting done 5-0 at Gillingham against Darlington and we even cheered their last couple of goals singing 'we're shit and we know we are'. This was about as bad and worrying a show as i can remember since then! :nono:

Or one of the 4-0 drubbings at Brentford. Not sure which was worse? The first seemed comical as we were singing 'Lets pretend we've scored a goal' :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Leeroy would is a flid, and as someone reset his speed dials on his phone, he was unable to call in today.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Opener versus Macclesfield at Gillingham was the worst - just because it underlined the fact we were groundless, miles from home and there to stay for a long while yet. "What the f*** are we doing here, has it come to this?" was in my mind all afternoon that day. Like being stuck on a remote island knowing it would be a very long time still before any rescue (return to Sussex) would come along.

Anyway, I too want the phone in on a pod-cast - Harty sort it out, here in Maidenhead we're on the fringes meaning SCR is all about Aldershot, Woking. Besides it sometimes auto-tunes to BBC Berkshire and Reading FC which is just unbearable to listen to.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here