Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That bad even Leeeeroy was lost for words!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am quite glad Leroy is lost for words. I would rather listen to static than this upstart who loves the sound of his own voice and can throw in something controversial, so he can laugh about it with his pals. Waste of airtime!

Ps And yes, that was possibly the worst I have seen us play for a long, long time.

Last edited:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
He didn't that is the whole point of the thread.
Having said that as bad as it was I've personally seen worse at both the Goldstone under Case and at Gillingham.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Normandy seagull said:
It was almost as bad as the dark old days at Gillingham

I remember us getting done 5-0 at Gillingham against Darlington and we even cheered their last couple of goals singing 'we're shit and we know we are'. This was about as bad and worrying a show as i can remember since then! :nono:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Apologies for that, perhaps Dick Knight went to church this morning and prayed for a phone malfunction?;)

Last edited:

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
Harty said:
He didn't that is the whole point of the thread.
Having said that as bad as it was I've personally seen worse at both the Goldstone under Case and at Gillingham.

......Stoke at home last season...???

however bad the teams performances are, how much longer will it be before the bulk of supporters remove their blinkers and question the Chairmans role in the playing squad...???

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Well done Harty thought you sumed it up well today!

Have to say the phone In is the most entertaining thing on matchdays at the moment!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Barnham Seagull said:
Well done Harty thought you sumed it up well today!

Have to say the phone In is the most entertaining thing on matchdays at the moment!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The first bloke on sounded suicidal

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Harty said:
Quite.........

How dare you question the Chairman if it wasnt for him supporting us at Hereford we wouldnt be in existance now.

We would probably be known as AFC Brighton and playing in the same league as Worthing Utd.

You must remember that the chairman has always said there is money avilable for players but is it his fault MM could not find any and DW has found 2.

Will it be his fault if we fail to make midtable, as he hoped, and drop into the relegation zone. Of course it won't.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
clippedgull said:
Harty,

Why isn't your show available as a Podcast?

I have spoken to SCR and there is no plans for it.

Can I siggest more people phone up SCR in Brighton and badger them....the more we have phoning in, the better the chances

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harty was very upbeat, it is after all and said and done a game of football, lets have a reality check.

People in Baghdad are wondering if their head will be blown off going to the shops and back.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Uncle Spielberg said:

People in Baghdad are wondering if their head will be blown off going to the shops and back.

are they.......f***!

I will go on Thomson's website and cancell that weekend break in Bhagdad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here