Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Abramovich Really Is A Nice Man.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Its decent of Abramovich - good luck to Scarborough.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A very decent gesture, well done that man.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
this half reminds me of last yeah when man utd would lend any money to bury despite using theyre ground for training constantly, bastards. its a nice gesture by roman, obviously the moneys no problem but it must have meant alot to scarborough and probably added something to respect each team has 4 each other

marvin said:
Sorry I'm too much of a cynic on these matters, how much does all this free good publicity cost in reality? I think £25g was money well spent.

Now when i see him giving millions to charity (one player, without wages would keep 100 small-medium sized charities running for at least 2 years.)

Then I might be impressed, at the moment i am just too cynical, why them why now, oh yeah the press is there due to a game.

If someone can point out where he's spending his pennies outside of where the team are playing it might make me a little softer.

Sometimes you just have to see past that. If a person gives to charity, should it even become public knowledge anyway?
If it's to be called the opposite of anyone, I'd probably look at Al Fayed. Let's hope that other big clubs see the point in what Abramovich did and follow suit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here