Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thankyou Brighton and Martin Perry.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually I sent him an email complimenting of his act and yes he sent me a very polite reply. Whatever anybody says I rate this man.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Martin Perry is a f***ing legend.

He gets a bit of grief from time to time but the work and PASSION he has put into the Falmer project is nothing short of AMAZING

:bowdown: :bowdown:

It is now time Hiney to apologise publicly for the 1-0 gesture you gave to the Brizzle fans at the Fans United Day in October 2004 and they to apologise for the cup of tea they threw at you... :):lol::lol:

Good Luck BC

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Martin Perry is a class act. And without his considerable experience, expertise and tenaciousness, all that would be next to the A27 right now is a muddy field.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
reading their message board was amazing! makes me so proud to be a BHA fan, even more than anything done on the pitch, this is great to see in such an amazing sport and truly would not happen anywhere else in any other league

well done Martin Perry! take a bow son :)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
In his time with us Martin Perry has shown himself to be an incredibly shrewd operator. I hope he stays with the club until he retires, with him and Bloom on board I'm sure we won't go far wrong while they're in charge.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I hope they build you the new ground before the Sainsbury shop!! otherwise you might end up playing at Gillingham for 2 years!!

Good luck to you though.....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Congratulations to BCFC.

I think Ashton Gate is a terrific ground as it is, the new one should be spectacular.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think its a disgrace. We pay Perry's wages, not Bristol City. A couple of months before our new ground opens its doors, he should be here concentrating on the job he's paid to do, not galivanting around the country trying to win pats on the back.

The club should deduct him a day's pay.

:jester:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I think its a disgrace. We pay Perry's wages, not Bristol City. A couple of months before our new ground opens its doors, he should be here concentrating on the job he's paid to do, not galivanting around the country trying to win pats on the back.

The club should deduct him a day's pay.

agreed, get rid + get rid of bloom for letting him do this stupid waste of time that is sportsmanship!

BLOOM + PERRY OUT!

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
What will happen after the stadium is completed? Once his job is complete then what will happen to him? Will he then be asked to help with the building of the training ground facilities?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Am I right in thinking that what has happened tonight is planning approval to build a Sainsburys on the site of Ashton Gate?

But not permission yet to build the new stadium at Ashton Vale..which requires another lengthy process.
Blimey a Sainsburys? As well as Nimbys they're going to have to watch out for the middle-class reactionary Luddites who think there are 'too many' supermarkets. Far nicer to have expensive, twee shops darling.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I just hope they get this soon - then maybe some good can come out of the Falmer debacle - Perry is brilliant - good luck BCFC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here