Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks to all the away fans

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Meant to do this last week. I just wanted to thank all of you who went to Leeds and Charlton. I couldn't get to either game but listened to them on Seagulls World and could hear how great the support was.

Leeds is a long trek, and Charlton on a cold mid-week night is no picnic either, so well done to all of you and thanks for giving the team such great support. Clearly, you deserve some of the credit for those 4 points.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Meant to do this last week. I just wanted to thank all of you who went to Leeds and Charlton. I couldn't get to either game but listened to them on Seagulls World and could hear how great the support was.

Leeds is a long trek, and Charlton on a cold mid-week night is no picnic either, so well done to all of you and thanks for giving the team such great support. Clearly, you deserve some of the credit for those 4 points.

we aim to please.

Paynaldinho

May 4, 2008
went to both,what a few days that was!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I'm still waiting to be thanked for standing in a puddle at Woking watching us scramble through to the next round of the FA Cup in 19-hundred-and-Christ-I-cant-remember. Nobody loves me. :down:

Oh yes, I was there! And at Canvey Island, and at Sudbury, and at Kingstonian, and at Crystal Palace. Been to all the two bit outfits.....

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I'm still waiting to be thanked for standing in a puddle at Woking watching us scramble through to the next round of the FA Cup in 19-hundred-and-Christ-I-cant-remember. Nobody loves me. :down:

Was there at that game and through those dark times....good pitch invasion by us at the end though!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
isnt that where liam brady told bellotti "if my granny had bollocks she'd be my grandad"?

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
Oh yes, I was there! And at Canvey Island, and at Sudbury, and at Kingstonian, and at Crystal Palace. Been to all the two bit outfits.....

Sudbury, I remember that :facepalm:
Some of our fans were booing at the end and as Mark Morris walked past, he told the fans to f**k off :angry:

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Only went to Charlton but thanks. Although I will decline the credit and give it 100% to Mr Poyet for turning round the team and the team finally playing to their abilities.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

When Johnny Crumplin scored? I was at that one.
The one that sticks in the mind as deserving gratification - 0-5 at Grimsby when it chucked with wind and rain, I missed the connection at Brum and had to walk 4 miles from Cov to Warwick Uni at midnight. 1984?
PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here