Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks for your time guysand girls...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...only one more hour of wasting my employer's time on NSC for me before new duties call and I have to go and do a proper job, becoming an NSC part timer. So if you could make sure all threads in the next hour are deeply profound or entertaining, that would be great :lolol:

I can only say that it's been good fun and not a day has passed without someone making me laugh, deliberately or otherwise. Hope to say hello to a few more of you at matches next season.

Here's to another positive year on the pitch, and general marvellous scenes all round

:cheers: :wave: :bigwave:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:wave: :wave:

Take care and good luck with the new job

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:wave: All the best Edna!

I'll try not to abuse opposition goalies too much next season ;)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
:wave: All the best Edna!

I'll try not to abuse opposition goalies too much next season ;)

I think it's a perfectly fair thing to do, so keep up the good work.
:lolol:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Edna - I have a job that is very demanding of my time, yet I still find myself on here posting rubbish.

You will be back on a regular basis (unless your boss can see your monitor!!)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Paddy- it's not so much the time as the nature of the job that's going to restrict my PC access. Can't have everything though eh?

As Lush says, I will just have to attempt to get my crappy home PC going to some kind of decent standard or withdrawal symptoms will soon kick in :lolol:

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
:wave: :wave: :wave:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
edna krabappel said:
...only one more hour of wasting my employer's time on NSC for me before new duties call and I have to go and do a proper job, becoming an NSC part timer. So if you could make sure all threads in the next hour are deeply profound or entertaining, that would be great :lolol:

I can only say that it's been good fun and not a day has passed without someone making me laugh, deliberately or otherwise. Hope to say hello to a few more of you at matches next season.

Here's to another positive year on the pitch, and general marvellous scenes all round

:cheers: :wave: :bigwave:
Posotive on the pitch next year:lolol: you seen our squad???
Just enjoy the lovely stadiums as thats the best we can look forward to.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here