Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks for beating Swindon

BCFC Says No to Falmer

Parish Council NIMBYs
May 21, 2004
Bristol
It'll be far less painfull in the long term if we do lose.

I did come here to wind you up, but after reading some very nice coments about us I just can't!

I wish you all well, except Danny Cullip.

Why don't you lot and Chesterfield not like each other?

Oct 25, 2003
chesterfield don't like us cos they tried to cheat their way to the div 3 title, got found out, got points deducted, and then blame us:jester:

what have you got against cullip?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
why don't you like cullip

we don't like chesterfield cause they cheat , and there fans are nasty

should we ask bozza to change you username to 'BCFC Says YES! to Falmer'?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Chesterfield cheated their way to promotion in Div 3 and had points deducted. We were Champions, but they bragged about how they were the REAL champions - as they'd had points deducted. They still dont realise that even WITH the points, we would still have been above them.

In the following season, ZAMORA scored a quality goal by kicking out of their keepers hands. Haha, CHEATS.

BCFC Says No to Falmer

Parish Council NIMBYs
May 21, 2004
Bristol
Razi said:
Chesterfield cheated their way to promotion in Div 3 and had points deducted. We were Champions, but they bragged about how they were the REAL champions - as they'd had points deducted. They still dont realise that even WITH the points, we would still have been above them.

ha ha thick northern mugs! But how did they cheat?

I don't like Cullip because he scored against us for Fulham when he shouldn't have even been playing that day! The storys probably changed over time in my head but I'll never forget it.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
'BCFC Says No to Falmer' is a little presumptious, are you speaking for the whole of your fan base cos I know a Bristol City fan who wrote to prescott and is 100% behing the scheme

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Why don't you want us to have Falmer?

Please explain yourself?

Do you have a valid reason?

And as your user name suggests, you are speaking for the whole of BCFC!! Is this a fact?

Oct 25, 2003
BCFC Says No to Falmer said:
ha ha thick northern mugs! But how did they cheat?

I don't like Cullip because he scored against us for Fulham when he shouldn't have even been playing that day! The storys probably changed over time in my head but I'll never forget it.
i'm not sure of the whole story, all i know is that their top scorer was bought illegally(am i right?)

BCFC Says No to Falmer

Parish Council NIMBYs
May 21, 2004
Bristol
Well we've had lots of stadium plans turned down - You're not the only ones with a nightmare council! Why is it so special for you? To play Devils advocate for a second, the general perception outside the footballing world will be that it's the clubs fault you are where you are (In the very harsh cold light of day). Why should the taxpayer have to foot the bill for your lengthy appeal?

If you look at my initial post I DID come here to wind you guys up - The username reflects that :lolol:

What was the Goldstone like? I never went there

Last edited:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Well we've had lots of stadium plans turned down - You're not the only ones with a nightmare council! Why is it so special for you? To play Devils advocate for a second, it's the clubs fault you are where you are (In the very harsh cold light of day). Why should the taxpayer have to foot the bill for your lengthy appeal?

If you look at my initial post I DID come here to wind you guys up - The username reflects that :lolol:

You realy are a clueless ****!

Oct 25, 2003
Well we've had lots of stadium plans turned down - You're not the only ones with a nightmare council! Why is it so special for you? To play Devils advocate for a second, it's the clubs fault you are where you are (In the very harsh cold light of day). Why should the taxpayer have to foot the bill for your lengthy appeal?

its so special for us because we don't actually have a ground, you do, and a good one at that.
yes its the corrupt wanker bastard ***** that were running club in the mid 90's that made us be where we are now, they sold the ground, and we planning not to tell us:censored:

the goldstone was in need of repair, but it was OUR HOME

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The tax payers and footing the bill for our appeal - FANTASTIC - can somebody tell Dick Knight he has been conned and we can get the money back and buy lots of players for next seasons Div 1 campaign :jester:

Oh dear. I've always been suspicious of anybody who claims to be a football fan, but knows nothing about the national game. He doesn't know about probably the worst piece of (discovered) cheating in recent English football history, and he doesn't know about probably the worst example of money-men asset-stripping a club.

Myopic fans - does anybody have any interest in what they have to say?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Obviously you aren't too aware of the exact reasons for us needing a new ground at Falmer. To spare you a torrent of abuse that is sure to follow, if you are genuinely interested, check the following link:

http://www.clubsincrisis.com/BrightonHistory.asp

Basically, our previous board of directors changed some small detail that previously stated that they couldnt make any money from the sale of the ground. They then sold the ground for a fraction of the real value. The Goldstone was demolished and is now known as the "Goldstone Retail Park".

After much campaigning, the board of directors eventually resigned one-by-one and the current board - led by Dick Knight - bought the club. We've been trying to get a new ground since 1997 and the planning application and public enquiry (not an appeal) is currently with John Prescott for approval.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here