Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Alex

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Sad to see him go as he was a trier. I'm pleased for him that he has been able to turn himself into an established league footballer. But 150K is way to much to pay for him. If Southend were to get promoted he definitely isn't a Championship player.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well he certainly seems DELIGHTED to have left

http://www.southendunited.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10444~1229351,00.html

Good riddance I say, and I look forward greatly to seeing Murray (who looks quality), and Dixon take his place. Prove me right boys!
I had a hearty chuckle when he described Southend as "a massive club"

That's not quite the impression I got one time not so long ago when we had half the crowd at Roots Hall - and they only ever bring about 70 to our place. Tin pot twats!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I am really really sorry to see him go. 100% effort all the time and I had the feeling after his recent hat trick that he could really make the grade here.

Good luck, Alex and thanks.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
really disappointed to see Alex Revell go, I wish him every success. He's a har worker and, to my mind, a really good player who always gives 100% :thumbsup:

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
A lot of effort for very little return sums up Revell's contribution to the albion. £150k is more than we could have wished for. I'll mis his effort but never thought he was good enough to make the grade....his first touch was laughable...sometimes i couldn't tell if he was controlling the ball or laying it off.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Thanks Alex, you always did your best.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do we owe Braintree any money out of this transfer ?

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Was a real trier who always gave his best. Had hit good form recently for the first time in a while. Shame to see him go now when he's doing well but 150k's not to be sniffed at

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Will always remember him as an Albion player (like Hart) who NEVER stopped trying...

haven't seen that many BHA games the last couple of years or so, but one that stands out in memory is Bradford away last year, where he was f***ing awesome and won the game for us (I know Bowditch scored the winner, but people there that day will know what I mean)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
really disappointed to see Alex Revell go, I wish him every success. He's a har worker and, to my mind, a really good player who always gives 100% :thumbsup:

absolutely...I am gutted he has gone

Shoreham Seagull

Dec 9, 2007
All the best Alex, shame to see you go as I felt you were in a decent vein of form over the last few weeks. Even more annoyed to see you go to a promotion rival.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here