Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Thank You...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
You’ve got no fans. You want some?

The mighty U’s should have won last night, had it not been for some woeful finishing, but then Hawks did have a couple good opportunities too.

For those who have never tried non league should definitely give it a go, beer while you watch, what’s not to love.

What’s with the cow bell and the sort of horn/recorder though?

I thought it was a fairly even game and Whitehawk had the standout player in Lucas Rodriguez ... every time he got the ball the Hastings defence went into soiled pants mode - he certainly seemed to be a player who should be playing at a higher level, and he's Brazilian I believe!! He would be a good fit with the way Worthing play!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought it was a fairly even game and Whitehawk had the standout player in Lucas Rodriguez ... every time he got the ball the Hastings defence went into soiled pants mode - he certainly seemed to be a player who should be playing at a higher level, and he's Brazilian I believe!! He would be a good fit with the way Worthing play!

Lucas has been at Whitehawk for nearly four years. He moved from Brazil when he was very young. He's studying at the Uni. Outstanding player. Could play a couple of levels above for sure.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Huge thanks to the all the Seagulls fans who came along to Whitehawk FC last night for the brilliant 2-2 draw with Hastings. Biggest crowd of the season, pints on the terrace (only £3.70!) loads of drum beating & trumpet blowing, it was a great night!

For those who want a double-header this coming Saturday, we're at home to Sittingbourne at 3pm, then its the Albion at 5:30!

If you're a student you can get free travel to & from Falmer station to the game - just click on the link and sign up... https://whitehawkfc.ktckts.com

Thanks again,
Whitehawk FC.

Is that why the Albion are playing at 11:30 a.m. (17:30 GMT) on Saturday so Whitehawk can play at 9:00 a.m. (15:00 GMT) and youse folk kin attend both?

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Is that why the Albion are playing at 11:30 a.m. (17:30 GMT) on Saturday so Whitehawk can play at 9:00 a.m. (15:00 GMT) and youse folk kin attend both?

I would love to think that I could call up Albion CEO Paul Barbour up and say; "Alright, Barbs? Any chance of moving your Watford Fixture to 5:30pm? We've a big game against Sittingbourne see..." "No problemo mate!"

Premier League fixtures for the Albion are released in May, it's late July for us... We can request that fixtures don't clash, and generally they don't, which is great for Albion fans who visit Whitehawk, and vice versa...

Thankfully there doesn't seem to be any further clashes this season except Liverpool on April 18, both are (at the moment) 3pm Saturday games, but I'm sure that SKY/ BT will want that moved...

So #noexcuses!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I would love to think that I could call up Albion CEO Paul Barbour up and say; "Alright, Barbs? Any chance of moving your Watford Fixture to 5:30pm? We've a big game against Sittingbourne see..." "No problemo mate!"

Premier League fixtures for the Albion are released in May, it's late July for us... We can request that fixtures don't clash, and generally they don't, which is great for Albion fans who visit Whitehawk, and vice versa...

Thankfully there doesn't seem to be any further clashes this season except Liverpool on April 18, both are (at the moment) 3pm Saturday games, but I'm sure that SKY/ BT will want that moved...

So #noexcuses!

Although I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't moved. Liverpool will have long since collected the trophy by then. If Albion are still in doo-dah it might change.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Bounce!!!

Whitehawk Vs Chichester tonight at 19.45. Tenner to get in (cash only)

If you have yet to go to a game then get yourself along and check it out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here