Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you

greenarmy83

Sep 25, 2011
Plymouth
Hey everyone, (yet another) Plymouth fan in peace. Would just like to give a massive thank you to everyone who came down yesterday for Fans Reunited day. I think that the whole day was brilliant and with the takeover hopefully moving along, and getting rid of Ridsdale, we could finally be moving in the right direction. The applause your lot gave us as we walked post the coach post match was something to behold. The BHA fans at the back of block 3 of the Devonport were immense and a good laugh was had by all.

As a way of thanking you, a few of us are looking into the possibility of coming to the Amex for a game in the future to thank you for your support. Any advice that could be offered about what end, wether it'd be alright to wear Argyle shirts etc would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to debating football in general on here with you lot..
Up the green army and seagullllllssss!!!
Lee

Lush

Mods' Pet
As a way of thanking you, a few of us are looking into the possibility of coming to the Amex for a game in the future to thank you for your support. Any advice that could be offered about what end, wether it'd be alright to wear Argyle shirts etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! Would be great to see you! I'm sure it wil be fine to wear Argyle shirts - and you should, so we can wish you good luck and ask how things are going.

Tickets on the whole in fairly short supply, so you may run the gauntlet of people thinking you've taken a ticket away from a Seagulls fan HOWEVER if you pick a less "attractive" game (or if we get a lower league team in the FA Cup?) and get on the phones as soon as they become available (see seagulls.co.uk for details) I'm sure you'll be made very welcome.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Come and join us north stand ruffians. It'll be great. Maybe the club would relax their previous history rule for you lot.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What ruling is that southwick?

To buy tickets in the Brighton stands for just about every game you need previous ticket purchase history although there might be a couple of games where the approx 2000 non season ticket seats go on general sale.

greenarmy83

Sep 25, 2011
Plymouth
It is indeed a disgrace. Hopefully the idea of FR Part 2 on the 8th takes off, and as its the 125th year annivairsary might get more than our usual 30 secs!

greenarmy83

Sep 25, 2011
Plymouth
To buy tickets in the Brighton stands for just about every game you need previous ticket purchase history although there might be a couple of games where the approx 2000 non season ticket seats go on general sale.

Ahh right okay, well I'll keep my eyes out and see if we can do it.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
you never know...get through to the third round of the FA Cup and obviously stay in business in the meantime and we could be welcoming you in a playing capacily ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here