Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you stewards

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Got to Withers last night to only find out that i left my ticket at home.I was gutted.Spoke to a steward and explained that i was genuine by showing him my Oldham ticket and that i'm prepared to pay again just to see the match.He pointed me to the supervisor who gave me a free ticket to get in.I offered him some money for a pint but he wouldn't except it.The stewards saved my day and no it wasn't Harry either.:drink:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Poke lost her ticket a few seasons ago and only found out she lost it once she got to withdean, she went to the collection both and they printed another one out for her after checking with the ticket office, the ticket had dublicate printed on it

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
must say i feared the worst mate when you told me at the time, was well chuffed when i saw you had got in..all credit to them

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Kenhead said:
Poke lost her ticket a few seasons ago and only found out she lost it once she got to withdean, she went to the collection both and they printed another one out for her after checking with the ticket office, the ticket had dublicate printed on it

The thing is i buy most of my tickets on NSC

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
gwpdylan said:
must say i feared the worst mate when you told me at the time, was well chuffed when i saw you had got in..all credit to them

Did you get a free ticket for the Yeovil game?If so like Bulldog said we could sort you out transport one way or another

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
algie said:
Got to Withers last night to only find out that i left my ticket at home.I was gutted.Spoke to a steward and explained that i was genuine by showing him my Oldham ticket and that i'm prepared to pay again just to see the match.He pointed me to the supervisor who gave me a free ticket to get in.I offered him some money for a pint but he wouldn't except it.The stewards saved my day and no it wasn't Harry either.:drink:

You plonker Rodney! :lolol:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
algie said:
Did you get a free ticket for the Yeovil game?If so like Bulldog said we could sort you out transport one way or another
looks athough i have. just awaiting confirmation because i originally declied as no trains but got back to the person so with luck all set up for the game

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Actually it's policy - I've been stupid enough to do it a couple of times.

They reprint a duplicate of yours at the ticket office.

Usually, they take your card number and give you a few days to send the old ticket back in.

(else you get charged again)

Last time I did it, they didn't bother with the card thing.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Thank you stewards

dougdeep said:
You plonker Rodney! :lolol:
Says the bloke who left home without HIS ticket only a couple of games ago.......:rolleyes: :lolol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
you were being looked over from above after such a nice offer to a fellow albion fan earlier in the day

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Re: Re: Re: Thank you stewards

Bakesy said:
Says the bloke who left home without HIS ticket only a couple of games ago.......:rolleyes: :lolol:

And you've never done it? ???

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
tell you doug i went to twickenham 3 years back to watch the stones and got to the turnstile to find i had wrong bloody wallet in pocket. to be fair they went through the system of checking addresses etc and was let in . but my god don't your heart sink . phew...especially as my cash card was in other wallet

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Did it for the swansea game last week. Fortunatley I was in my local when I realised, so I just ran home and got it.:D :blush:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here