Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Gus

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can I just say, after Christmas, I have not enjoyed football so much for years and you Mr Poyet have renewed my enthusiasm for the game.

Thank you for introducing Lua Lua, the most exciting player I have seen in a Brighton shirt for many many years, Calderon, a superb footballer, Painter the same. Brezo in goal is terrific, Barnes a cracking player....I could go on.

El Abd and Tommy at the back are different players from before Christmas!

Again, thank you

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thing you are spot on Dave it makes Withdean worth going to when we can play quality football like this.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
can even put up with withdean now poyet has turned our club around lets hope we ca keep every one together for next season:falmer::D

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
I think Bloom should extend his contract now, surely Bloom has seen enough to justify doing so.

Give it a week or so. Unfortunately Bloom can't be giving Gus a new contract while the players' contracts are up in the air, and they won't be sorted out until we are 'safe'. That's because it will (probably) involve disappointing players that we need to be focused for the next couple of games.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
Can I just say, after Christmas, I have not enjoyed football so much for years and you Mr Poyet have renewed my enthusiasm for the game.

Thank you for introducing Lua Lua, the most exciting player I have seen in a Brighton shirt for many many years, Calderon, a superb footballer, Painter the same. Brezo in goal is terrific, Barnes a cracking player....I could go on.

El Abd and Tommy at the back are different players from before Christmas!

Again, thank you

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

couldnt agree with u more

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You've nailed it Dave. :clap:

Gus Poyet My Lord
Gus Poyet
Oh Lord Gus Poyet

:bowdown: