Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Dean and Bob

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When it comes to having complete bellend twats as fans, we are up with the best of them for the small minded, snide and f***ing unnecessary comments we manage to produce at times.

I hope you cunties who abuse them get the same from your employers.

Please show me a list of employers who re-employ people they have dismissed once.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Aside from 20 years' service between them as coaching and management staff.

Service should count for NOTHING, and re-employing Booker just PROVES you should NEVER go back.

It it now TIME to make Dean Wilkins (LOOKS NICE IN A SUIT!!!) manager again, he gave twenty years loyal service to the club, and was with us from when we were in the first division to when we were in the fourth.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
No I just know them for the tossers THEY ARE

How many managers have been sacked but that White always stays in a job - because he has always had his head so far up Knights arse - still good for Mr Bloom new chairman new results - two twats gone

Well said SISTER.

By the way, how are the motions? I still have not passed anything solid for about ten days, and it is backing up all the way to my throat now.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Like the vast majority on here, I have no idea what they did in their day-to-day work so I am not qualified to level specific criticisms at them.

I believe that Dean and Bob deserve credit for their part in the successes and, equally, deserve criticism for their part in the failures.

I have no problem in them going now as I believe that a new broom throughout the system can only be good for us, but I have a huge problem with the childish, ignorant, abuse that has been levelled at these two.

Believe it or not, it is possible to criticise without resorting to cheap abuse.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
I agree Knotty. These guys have been good servants to the club and will find it harder
to find a job than Slade. OK, it was probably time to leave the stage, but they should go
with our good wishes

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Great servants of the club but ultimately not up to scratch

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
What makes me laugh about the abuse the 2 bob's suffered is that their critics are so vitriolic without have a proper idea of what their jobs entail, or even more importantly never see them at work.
Now for all I know they are both terrible, but similarly they may be great coaches who did exactly what the manager asked of them, or more likely somewhere in between.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Think not, shows not that many and if your employer sacked you then I doubt they would have you back, only in football unless your name is Mandelson !

I've read that three times and...nope...:shrug:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
It was time for a change and will give the new man the opportunity to staff the backroom / coaching staff as he sees fit. But I have to say the ignorance some people have shown on this thread by the cheap and downright nasty comments about Booker and White beggars belief. Shame on you.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Think not, shows not that many and if your employer sacked you then I doubt they would have you back, only in football unless your name is Mandelson !

So apart from that list of clubs who between them have won the Champions League/European Cup about 20 times, and their respective championships 150 times between them............and that was just the first few names that came into my head.

Here's one for you...........Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It was time for a change and will give the new man the opportunity to staff the backroom / coaching staff as he sees fit. But I have to say the ignorance some people have shown on this thread by the cheap and downright nasty comments about Booker and White beggars belief. Shame on you.

Is a very fair assessment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here