Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Dean and Bob

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Doubtless not a popular consideration for many, but I think some of the bile served up for these two, together with the disproportionate, inappropriate celebrations for their dismissal are unwarranted. They did a lot of their work in the background and behind the scenes and as a result of this were pilloried for it.

Perhaps it may be prudent for them to move on to pastures new, but I feel their efforts warranted none of the insults and abuse that came their way (aside from the Freddie Mercury bit, I suppose), and indeed I feel were under-appreciated members of the set-up.

However, I would like to express my appreciation for their hard work, integrity and service to the club. Good luck to them both in their future endeavours.

:clap:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I feel the abuse they got was undeserved, no one knows that they are shit coaches.

Good luck for the future.

Last edited:

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
They have never been up to it full stop. For Christ sake lets stop being so apologetic as Albion fans. We have had to put up with so much dross for so long. Now is the time to move on, realise some potential and get a decent management/coaching set up. Well done the Board & Tony Bloom. Bold decision but worth it.:clap:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Both good, honest men I'm sure - but just maybe they belonged in a different Albion era.

I really think this time we need a clean sweep.

Many thanks anyway Bob and Dean

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I feel the abuse they got was undeserved, no one knows that they are shit coaches.

Good luck for the future.

Both good, honest men I'm sure - but just maybe they belonged in a different Albion era.

I really think this time we need a clean sweep.

Many thanks anyway Bob and Dean

I absolutely agree with these posts. I thought regardless of their coaching abilities (of which I know nothing), they did not deserve the treatment they got on here. They belonged to a different era and I'm glad that we have gone for a clean sweep.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for nothing, shame it has happened now as opposed to when at Falmer as White could at least then have been moved on to fixing the big screen.

As for Booker we dismissed him once did we not so why the hell employ him again ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for nothing, shame it has happened now as opposed to when at Falmer as White could at least then have been moved on to fixing the big screen.

As for Booker we dismissed him once did we not so why the hell employ him again ?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
it's always a shame when somebody loses their job but this is football. Unfortunately Dick Knight had some sort of vision that re employing everyone from the glory years would form some sort of dynasty. Sadly none of them have any "form" in their roles and no one else has wanted to employ them.

Hope the new manager and Steve Brown can bring something different

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
bye bye you couple of pricks......dont let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.....

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
until anyone here has trained with the first team i dont think you can criticise them. they were great in 2001 perhaps they just couldnt keep up with modern football

Poor coaches that were made look even worse as manager after manager came in and confidence levels dropped. Two very nice men and having spoken to Dean White a number of times, due to there close proximity to falmer tennis courts were I coached for a bit, he seemed like a great guy and was really pleased to be working with Adams again... Oh Dear

I hope they get a job purely down to the human aspects of things e.g. family, bills...
They were however just not cut out for it.

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
:albion2:behave mush....
even the thickest of brighton fans could see that they were not up to the job of coaching a league one squad.i have seen first hand at training sessions that their work is borderline archaic.so get over yourself,sit back,and watch a re
volution take place.i thank you.....

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
even the thickest of brighton fans

And let's face it they don't come much thicker than grockles like you.

So when a popular former player with no previous coaching experience is added to the management team, and even if he's got coaching qualifications he's just right to be your next whipping boy. :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I admire Alan greatly for his unstinting support of all things BHAFC. For Booker he was involved in many Albion great moments, albeit the first time around for White he brought Owusus in last season which was instrumental to keeping us up so respect is due for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here