Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Brighton

ncfc1986

Jan 28, 2011
I would just like to air my thanks to Brighton as a group of fans and a football club for being so generous and understanding when it comes to players wanting to further their career.
I'm not quite sure when our little relationship of feeder/parent club started but it sure seems to be working out for both parties! I know Crofts is loving his time at Norwich and relishing the opportunity to play in front of a decent sized crowd regularly. And I'm sure Elliott Bennett will do too.
Once again, thanks for the players and I hope we continue this relationship into the future. Any other of your players we could look to lure away further up the leagues?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

this should wind people up a RIGHT treat

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Chris Holroyd. He's bloody quality if you wanna give Lambert a bell.

Edit: Dam it, beaten to it by a second.

Last edited:

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I would just like to air my thanks to Brighton as a group of fans and a football club for being so generous and understanding when it comes to players wanting to further their career.
I'm not quite sure when our little relationship of feeder/parent club started but it sure seems to be working out for both parties! I know Crofts is loving his time at Norwich and relishing the opportunity to play in front of a decent sized crowd regularly. And I'm sure Elliott Bennett will do too.
Once again, thanks for the players and I hope we continue this relationship into the future. Any other of your players we could look to lure away further up the leagues?

Enjoy 'the purple' patch whilst it lasts. Haven't you got sheep to go and worry or a new banjo that needs re stringing?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Hmm, it does appear that your communications are about as up to date as your posting. I think it's high time Norfolk moved into the digital age and stopped using tin cans and baler twine for telephones.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
michael poke is a pretty tasty goalkeeper if you fancy taking him

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
they would profit more from Baz / Battipiedi I tell you what, give us crofts back we will give you both :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

NorwichFan

Jan 17, 2011

Your an embarrassment to our club... f***ing idiot! You sound more like the Leed's fans we 'hated' so much last year.

ncfc1986

Jan 28, 2011
Your an embarrassment to our club... f***ing idiot! You sound more like the Leed's fans we 'hated' so much last year.

1) - nobody I know hated Leeds last year. Just another club.
2) - how am I an embarrassment? Just trying to improve relations with our new feeder club
3) - it's "you're" not "your". perhaps "you're" the embarrassment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here