Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Albion supporter (whoever you were)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Thanks to whoever it was who dropped the Prog from the Exeter match and TSLR fanzine at my bar yesterday evening. Im moving flats at the moment and dont have TV or Internet yet, so I had something interesting to read.
Big thanks..

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Hi Dave
Yeah, it was me. Sorry, I missed you. I got totally lost trying to find you!!!
What a fantastic city, had a really good time.It was only a day trip, but really want to return.
Glad you enjoyed the reads.

dave(was)inprague. LOL

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Hi Dave
Yeah, it was me. Sorry, I missed you. I got totally lost trying to find you!!!
What a fantastic city, had a really good time.It was only a day trip, but really want to return.
Glad you enjoyed the reads.

dave(was)inprague. LOL

Aha!!

Thanks mate...I thoroughly enjoyed the read... you met my girl anyway, and she is the better half for real.
Next time, you know where we are.. were more of a late/weekend type of place... Saturdays is lively with a Russian party...had 8 Seagulls pass by a couple of weeks ago who enjoyed it. Sorry I missed you and thanks again..!
The fact you bothered when on a day trip is bloody decent.

Last edited:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
dave do you have albion scarfs and signed shirts hanging up in your bar. in my mind i picture smaller version of the bar in cheers, but a lot darker and plenty more spit-and-sawdust character, with a nice tasteful albion scarf hanging behind the counter.

so nothing like the bar in cheers then!

erm...struggling to think of other famous bars to use as comparisons other than classic english pubs or cheers style bars depicted on US tv shows.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
dave do you have albion scarfs and signed shirts hanging up in your bar. in my mind i picture smaller version of the bar in cheers, but a lot darker and plenty more spit-and-sawdust character, with a nice tasteful albion scarf hanging behind the counter.

so nothing like the bar in cheers then!

erm...struggling to think of other famous bars to use as comparisons other than classic english pubs or cheers style bars depicted on US tv shows.

Only been in the place a month, and in the middle of moving flats at same time.. im going to get my shirts up, although its typical prague type venue...medieval cellerish type of place...so not easy to put stuff up on the walls...as they are solid stone haha...
Most of our customers are Ukrainian/Russian as well...so dont really want to encourage their football supporters to be honest, but ill sort something out.

pics here from the previous owners of the place...we havnt had any done yet..
musicclubibiza | Music Club Ibiza SmÃ*chov | seznam alb – rajce.net

Last edited:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Aha!!

Thanks mate...I thoroughly enjoyed the read... you met my girl anyway, and she is the better half for real.
Next time, you know where we are.. were more of a late/weekend type of place... Saturdays is lively with a Russian party...had 8 Seagulls pass by a couple of weeks ago who enjoyed it. Sorry I missed you and thanks again..!
The fact you bothered when on a day trip is bloody decent.

Not a problem. I'm glad passing Albionites are making the effort to visit.
I hope you're getting TSLR on a regular basis, let me know if not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here