Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thai Brides

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
macky said:
you have insulted my wife do you reaaly think i should sit here and take it ?

When the f*** did I insult your wife? If you can tell me I will apologise but I don't think you will be able to.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
as i said you have insulted my wife and you continue to do
no more empty threats enough

macky

Dec 28, 2004
macky said:
as i said you have insulted my wife and you continue to do
no more empty threats enough
how would your father your girlfriend feel if someone asked them how much they cost think about it

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
macky said:
how would your father your girlfriend feel if someone asked them how much they cost think about it

I'm confused are you talking to me or someone else? My girlfriend is £27 but my dad is £50, niche market you see.

Last edited:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Les Biehn said:
I'm confused are you talking to me or someone else? My girlfriend is £27 but my dad is £50, niche market you see.
im starting to see you
for the little boy you are
so i can laugh now

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
macky said:
im starting to see you
for the little boy you are
so i can laugh now

Good, it's about f***ing time you started having a laugh rather than taking this shit so seriously. I've always thought a sign of maturity is knowing when to have a laugh and not taking yourself to seriously. Which makes you rather immature doesn't it?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Good, it's about f***ing time you started having a laugh rather than taking this shit so seriously. I've always thought a sign of maturity is knowing when to have a laugh and not taking yourself to seriously. Which makes you rather immature doesn't it?
listen mate i can see where you are all coming from
because i used to be the same but theres nothing funny about calling a man wife a whore which mail oder is basiclly doing
i like to laugh as much as the next man
people on here have to remember its not a screen they are talking to

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Les Biehn said:
So let me get this straight, I'm a child for making a joke but you're an adult for having a mail order bride and being borderline illiterate?

:lolol: now that was a come back..

Macky is 44 if anyone is interested.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
macky said:
listen mate i can see where you are all coming from
because i used to be the same but theres nothing funny about calling a man wife a whore which mail oder is basiclly doing
i like to laugh as much as the next man
people on here have to remember its not a screen they are talking to

Yes but the point is I didn't call her a mail order bride until you started getting all aggressive with me. I asked if she was one because you were being a bit enigmatic about the whole thing. Next thing you're practically asking me out for a fight for making a joke about the price of women which was in no way personal.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As someone with an English wife and a Russian girlfriend, I think they both have a lot going for them, especially the fact that they are 2,000 miles apart.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
El Presidente said:
As someone with an English wife and a Russian girlfriend, I think they both have a lot going for them, especially the fact that they are 2,000 miles apart.

Safeway said:
Screens have feelings, too.

:lolol: :lolol: Sorry but they both got me.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am almost lost for words on this one as I have never quite managed to get my head around the idea of paying for a bride. I guess it depends what you want someone for, whether it be companionship in your old age, which is a perfectly decent intention. What worries me a little more is a man who pays for a bride to cook, clean and wash for him, plus the conjugal rights on the side...we used to have a term for that, slavery, as far as I know it was abolished in the 19th Century.

However, without wishing to sound judgemental, everyone to their own.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
my partner is Malaysian before people pipe up about my Thai mail order and she has lived here for 26 years :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here