Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tevez to City

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
His loan period with Man U has expired, his contract is owned by Kia Joorabchian's company and can be bought out for about £25million. Does he get a say? probably not, if City come up with the cash he is all theirs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So how come West Ham get fined but Man U don't or is it just that West Ham didn't declare the contract details?

All EXTREMELY murky.
When he signed, West Sham covered up the fact that Tevez was owned by a 3rd party and lied, twice, when directly questioned by the PL on that very point. Thats why they got that tap on the wrist.

The PL have not changed their rules prohibiting 3rd party ownership, so quite how this all got brushed under the carpet when Manure signed him on loan is anyones guess. Similarly for Mascharano to Liverpool. Both players are still owned by 3rd partys, and any transfer fee will go from the clubs to those 3d partys.

All a bit whiffy, to say the least. At the end of it all though, I guess rules can be circumnavigated and broken as long as someone is making a shitload of cash out of it.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Why is it Man U get away with a two year loan deal? Has that kind of arrangement ever been done before? They pay the best part of f*** all, get a quality player, and then threatened with paying a transfer fee, dont want anything to do with him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But they don't get the option to sell him and make money, he was rented for two years, and now they hand the keys back.

Presumably Man U made sure the owners knew the damage on his face was already there before they rented him.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The winning goal against United next season?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Presumably Man U made sure the owners knew the damage on his face was already there before they rented him.

Shouldn't laugh...but...:lolol:

Mar 13, 2008
Tevez is owned by a company and the £30million is to buy him from the company. The company would then become his agent.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Man Utd have played this beautifully so far. They got a top player for 2 years at £9 mill. Then they told the agent they wouldn't be exercising the option to buy at £25mill.

The player then fucks up by saying he'll join City to spite United - he couldn't have said anything worse if he'd have tried. Now he and his agent must be worried.

Ferguson then sells Frazier Campbell to Hull, further muddying the waters. Expect Fergie to "big up" Macheda and Wellbeck in the coming week or so. If I was Man City I'd sit tight for a few days; the big boys will be spunking cash on Ribery and Kaka and Tevez's price could come down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here