Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Test the moderators - can they pull the FA Cup threads together?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Frankly my dear Steven, I do not give a damn.

Quite why so many people feel the need to turn the first page of the Big Board into such a mess, I do not know. There may be a lot of opposing fans visiting NSC for the first time today (maybe this lunchtime). It's in our collective interests to keep things clear, in order to gain as much support as possible.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Draw the FA Cup

Safeway said:
Here's my go. Bit rushed cos I'm at work and got people looking innit.

Here's one I drew earlier ...

Attachments

• fa-cup.jpg
    fa-cup.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 61

albiongirl said:
I think it is a great draw a ManU V Arsenal final will be boring!! I think it will be a Arsenal V Sunderland final it seems ironic that Bob Stoke was the last manager of manager to take them to a final . It's fate!! what a tribute to the man if they did.

Erm, small correction Albiongirl. Sunderland reached the 1992 final as well. Didn't our very own Johny Byrne score in every round that year?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bozza said:
I think it's too late for that, alas. From the mailing list:

why else does NSC become the sleaze-hole it often is?

True that NSC does have dips in form just like the actual team, but you show me another board as decent as this one for lastest news/gossip/campaining etc etc the list is end less etc etc

NSC is and has always been the centre for all things Albion for many years and will continue to do so, even when people get board and have a little fun. Afterall a vast majority of us only post on here during the day because we hate our jobs and theres bugger all else to do, we cant all play games at work and get away with it but posting on messageboards we can...hence we post on NSC alot. Its just a way of internet life and if people bitch & moan about "crappy threads/too many FA cup threads/sleaze-hole bollocks then they can just f*** off and get a life in my opinion...after all its just a messageboard

Yours truly
CrabtreeBHA

:wave:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Deano's Right Foot said:
Chappers that picture reminds me of both NORMAN WISDON and AN ELEPHANT.

But not really an FA CUP.

Shut up! It took me 20 minutes, that did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here