Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terry

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Out for 6 weeks.

Deserves to be, he went in to do a job on Fabregas and ended up getting done by an Arsenal player later on.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
I am growing to loathe that man more and more by the hour. I will not lose any sleep over his injury.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Out for 6 weeks.

Deserves to be, he went in to do a job on Fabregas and ended up getting done by an Arsenal player later on.

He went in 2 footed on Eboue just before the incident with Fabregas so was only a matter of time before someone done a job on him. Can't stand Terry but then he fits in with the attitude of most of the Chelsea players. Its only a matter of time before someone gives Essien whats coming to him!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
very happy means he will miss Capello first game and Chelsea are shit without him so all in all a good day!
Agree should be stripped of england captain should never have been given the role in the first place

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
I think he may give it to someone like Hargreaves

I dearly hope he does NOT give it to Ferdinand either. I would be happy with Hargreaves as he seems to be relatively down to earth compared to some of the other candidates. I think I might actually start supporting someone like St Kitts and Nevis if Rio was to get the full time job.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Capello prefers defenders and like it not Rio has reformed and is a very good player.

I stand by my choice.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think Hargreaves and Neville are both good suggestions. Ferdinand being captain i trust is deepest irony, otherwise it's one of the most idiotic suggestions i've ever heard. Gerrard hasn't performed for England for years, has no footballing brain whatsoever and was a poor captain against Croatia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here