Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terry - East Stand Upper

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
As we're on the subject... to the Scottish bloke in the same row of the same stand - if you don't want to watch passing football every week, go back to f**king Cowdenbeath.

Yes! Go back to Cowdonebeef. Local football for local people. :moo:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
What, you know the :wanker: who's slagged off the Albion all season, and talks perverted shite in front of kids.

I do know terry yes, and I can assure you he doesn't or hasnt slagged the albion of all season, to be honest this is verging on bullying if the OP has such a problem why not ask him about his views rather than crying from behind his keyboard.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I do know terry yes, and I can assure you he doesn't or hasnt slagged the albion of all season, to be honest this is verging on bullying if the OP has such a problem why not ask him about his views rather than crying from behind his keyboard.

In one breath you whine about 'verging on bullying' followed shortly after by talking about 'crying behind his keyboard' - boo bloody hoo! Get a grip you big girls blouse, just tell Terry whoever he is to wind his fat gob in and get behind the team.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
We all have our own views. I have had to moderate mine, as the folk in front would rather I did not voice my true thoughts on referring decisions.

I find it an utter disgrace that someone would personally attack someone in this fashion on NSC. Not the time or the place for this. Football is a gathering of people from many different backgrounds. Ridiculing one person on the Internet is as bang out of order as any comment he could have made during a match. As such I hope this thread is binned ASAP.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Terry wasn't in today- which meant my kids weren't subjected to his *****pouts.

Btw- how is asking someone to shut up a personal Attack?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I thought this would be a thread about seeing John Terry in the ESU only it turned out not to be him but rather Marcos Painter warming up by gently ascending and descending the staircase. I feel short changed.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Terry in row u. Please shut the **** up tomorrow and stop criticising - get behind the Albion.

Thankfully at withdean I didn't have to sit anywhere near you. But over this season you've become unbearable to those near you. I don't care that you don't like Vicente, david, Hammond or Greer. Not do I care that you had a play with a stripper in benidorm. Nor do the kids behind you.

Please just eat a pie and refrain from spouting bollocks tomorrow.
U
Thanks.

Can I swap seats with you for the next home game you big girls blouse? I want to hear all about the stripper in benidorm.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Did anyone else look out for Terry yesterday. I am in row Q (C section). Was I near him, I found myself looking along row U to see if I could pick him out.

Apr 7, 2013
Usually a lurker on NSC! But I sit in East Stand Upper (Row W) and there is a lad a couple of rows in front of me that is pretty vocal and irritating at times. He isn't a great fan of Dean Hammond (thinks he is awful!). Not sure if his name is Terry! Nobody expects football grounds to be like a library but it can be annoying when you have somebody quite loud near you the entire game. And it is more noticable if you have kids.

Bit of awareness of those around you is all you need sometimes.

Next two home games are vital so hopefully everyone will get behind the lads.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
We all have our own views. I have had to moderate mine, as the folk in front would rather I did not voice my true thoughts on referring decisions.

I find it an utter disgrace that someone would personally attack someone in this fashion on NSC. Not the time or the place for this. Football is a gathering of people from many different backgrounds. Ridiculing one person on the Internet is as bang out of order as any comment he could have made during a match. As such I hope this thread is binned ASAP.

Its interesting isnt it - I have been going to the Albion for years and years - I sit in WSU with 12 ( 2 kids under 12) mates - out of the blue at the Hudderfield Game ( after Danns horrendous challenge) with the majority of people standing up and abusing the ref for not giving a straight red - the bloke in front of me turns round and complains about our language. He hasnt spoken or barely moved for two years. I said your at a football match mate maybe you should move to the family stand if you dont wont to hear the odd swear word. He told me i was immature and i refrained from telling him to **** off.... Thankfully he didnt come to the Palace match. Personally i think the world is becoming far too sanitized its not like we are Fing and blinding all game, but sometimes you have to call the ref a ****ing moron dont you? Anyway we are trying to to moderate our anglo saxon - maybe Terry was right if you dont like something you can just mention it too him?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
May set up a company in the East Stand Concourse selling Olive Branches .... this is a little awkward (or you miss the Blackpool & Wolves game and then move!).

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Precisely. It would however appear that he is simply a spineless troll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here