Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terrible Mother on the train at the moment

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Saw a really good domestic in the street yesterday, a couple were pretty much screaming at each other, entertaining but really undignified.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Saw a woman on a train last month, very calm with two noisy very energetic kids who were disrupting the whole carriage. Woman looks around, sighs, reaches into her bag for a box of M & S choccy rolls, and then hands them out to everyone around her with an apology. Class.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Currently sitting on the train back to Brighton, and this fat middle aged woman who is unfortunetly a mother to a young girl who is crying , keeps telling her to "shut her gob" and to give it a rest. She is actaully very agrressvive in general. I have never been tempted before, but I really want to say something.
What would other people do in this situation?

Say nothing. The little kid will be OK, will be in care of Social Services soon enough.

If you get involved, Terrible Mother will make a mobile call to feral trackie-bottomed partner Wayne who will get on at the next station and kill you for no reason at all. And who needs that eh?

(If you're seriously worried about the little girl's safety, there's usually a poster up somewhere in the carriage showing the number where you can make a call to the British Transport Police :thumbsup:)

Last edited:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Say nothing. The little kid will be OK, will be in care of Social Services soon enough.

If you get involved, Terrible Mother will make a mobile call to feral trackie-bottomed partner Wayne who will get on at the next station and kill you for no reason at all. And who needs that eh?

(If you're seriously worried about the little girl's safety, there's usually a poster up somewhere in the carriage showing the number where you can make a call to the British Transport Police :thumbsup:)

Good call Tom,but the one that gets me is the parent that shouts/swears at their (?) children in the check-out queue 'you just wait till i'll get you home' 'just shut-up will you' that sort of remark. Just what is the point ?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Saw a woman on a train last month, very calm with two noisy very energetic kids who were disrupting the whole carriage. Woman looks around, sighs, reaches into her bag for a box of M & S choccy rolls, and then hands them out to everyone around her with an apology. Class.

haha, brilliant. M and S as well. As you say, class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here