Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Was always expecting a defeat in "your" cup final.....you can take nothing more now,call it freedom....remember to pull the curtains and switch the lights on soon,the sun is setting for Palace.
The sun set , but now its a new dawn . A new dawn of GREATNESS !!! I think you are hiding alot of your true feelings about that night , i dont think many on here were expecting a defeat , far from it . The feeling im getting atm is deja vu from the weed and it feels good .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fuckwits if the ones that come on here are anything to go by.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The sun set , but now its a new dawn . A new dawn of GREATNESS !!! I think you are hiding alot of your true feelings about that night , i dont think many on here were expecting a defeat , far from it . The feeling im getting atm is deja vu from the weed and it feels good .

No seriously,i was always expecting a defeat,just a feeling i knew your lot would be well up for beating us......we had 3 very hard games before we played you,no excuse i know,i felt we played you at the wrong time...sounds lame,but Leicester,Liverpool then Leeds....followed by Palace all in the the space of 10 days..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
no option for "cockjugglingthundercnuts" ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here